I've Been Thinking About Something

Comsie

I was wondering about maybe playing a little weekly game in here every once in a while. Hehehe, just because I think it might be fun.

I figured that all of you guys in here either write your own stories, or have read enough to pretty much be able to write one if you really wanted to. I'm sure you all have some ideas floating around in your heads somewhere (Lord knows I always do)! So I thought about this....

What if, every week, I asked for a small description of something simple, and you guys took turns writing it out? It could be a sentence, a few sentences, or half a story, if you want...but it's just something I'd love to see. Like...if one week the subject was, "the bluest eyes I've ever seen"...then everyone reading could take a shot at writing a description for it.

Hmmm...like.."His eyes were the color of ocean blue, and I was moved." Something as simple as that, or as elaborate and poetic as you wanted to get with it. You can be funny and joke around too, if you want. "His eyes were so damn blue I thought he was choking to death on a dog biscuit!" Hehehe, whatever! Just something else to have fun with!

Any thoughts? Would you guys wanna try it out? Maybe on Wednesdays?

• 2 months later...

Hahahaha! YES! That's exactly what I was looking for! It put a 'day-long' smile on my face to see your answers! I just didn't get a chance to reply! LOL!

I've definitely gotta try this out some more, then!

hmmm...lemme see....

"His eyes were as blue as the liquid Windex you find in the clear plastic bottle."

Or

"His eyes were as blue as a frozen drown victim pulled fresh from the lake!" (Kidding! :P )

Or

To be more serious..

His eyes were as blue as a summer sky at high noon, completely unpolluted by a single cloud, or stray beam of sunshine."

Hehehe, I'll definitely post more in the future. Just love playing a few games every now and then. Keeps us on our toes!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..