Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

He's BAAAaaack!

just got an email for our very own nare-do-well goat. He is home safe in Arizona, after stopping by some principalities in his domain Including the town of Cliff Dwellers Arizona. How appropriate he took a royal tour isn't it. So lets all give him a royal homecoming!

Welcome Home King CJ!!!!

:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

HAHA :P

Yep, I'm back... Exhausted, but back. Rolled in about an hour ago, after 12 hours behind the wheel. So tired I can hardly see stright.

But, I did do one thing... Uploaded Ch 08. :-)

Oh, and there will be pictures. Lots of 'em!

The reason his Shadowyness mentioned the town of Cliff Dwellers ( small town in Arizona) is I mentioned to him that I'd stopped in his hometown. Yep, that's where he hails from. Pictures to follow. :P (no digital trickery: Cliff Dwellers is real, and is located just north of the vertigo-inducing Navaho suspension bridge, where the roadbed is a thousand feet over the water of the Colorado river.)

Cliffs EVERWHERE. So, is it an surprise that it's Shadowgod's home town?

CJ (glad to be back!).

Yep, I'm back... Exhausted, but back. Rolled in about an hour ago, after 12 hours behind the wheel. So tired I can hardly see stright.

But, I did do one thing... Uploaded Ch 08. :-)

Oh, and there will be pictures. Lots of 'em!

The reason his Shadowyness mentioned the town of Cliff Dwellers ( small town in Arizona) is I mentioned to him that I'd stopped in his hometown. Yep, that's where he hails from. Pictures to follow. :P (no digital trickery: Cliff Dwellers is real, and is located just north of the vertigo-inducing Navaho suspension bridge, where the roadbed is a thousand feet over the water of the Colorado river.)

Cliffs EVERWHERE. So, is it an surprise that it's Shadowgod's home town?

CJ (glad to be back!).

RUN AWAY!

Welcome back CJ :hug

• Site Moderator

Welcome Back. I know that feeling. It takes me between 10 and 12 hours to drive from I live now and where I was born and raised.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..