Sweet Pumpkins

JSmith

:o SHE DID NOT! I cut everything out and did the mouth drawing by myself. She only drew the eyes and the (non-existant) nose!

The mouth looks a little jacked up to me... but the eyes... perfect. :)

Good job Michelle!

$5's says that Michelle was the 1 who cleaned the pumpkin too and that Joe was like "NOOO!!! I can't get my hands icky with pumpkin!" :) Good Job On the pumpkin both of ya :)

You owe me $5! I cut, cleaned, and gutted the damn thing. I even cooked the pumpkin seeds!

Stupid boy-girl Michelle <_<

You owe me $5! I cut, cleaned, and gutted the damn thing. I even cooked the pumpkin seeds!

Stupid boy-girl Michelle <_<

Um..... I think i'll take Joe's side in this...

*Runs from Michelle's impending wrath*

Eric ;)

You two know that you live together... right? :P This seems an interesting way to have this argument... all slow motion and you have to log in to get the latest insult.

Just saying...

Viv

PS. Pfat... I like your mouth :wub: You should use it sometimes to, you know, talk to me!

• Site Moderator
You two know that you live together... right? :P This seems an interesting way to have this argument... all slow motion and you have to log in to get the latest insult.

Just saying...

Viv

PS. Pfat... I like your mouth :wub: You should use it sometimes to, you know, talk to me!

Actually, they don't have to login to see the next insult. They just have to login to post the next one.

Actually, they don't have to login to see the next insult. They just have to login to post the next one.

B) ........They insult each other well, they must live together! :lol:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/pumpkin_sim.html

Humm!!!, try this Joe, without the mess!

Edited by Benji

:lol: ....................Don't Know!! $5.00 sucky sucky is his Shadowyness line thought isn't it?? :lol:

Oh it is.... and I know for a fact it's a well spent 5 dollars... :2thumbs::2thumbs:

You totally get your moneys worth and if not you get a FULL REFUND! :P:P

Anyone carve any sweet pumpkins for Halloween?

I did a pumpkin!!!

pumpkin.jpg

okay, so it's kinda silly looking. I was going for this, but couldn't find a green pumpkin large enough...

scary-pumpkin.jpg