Jump to content

SWEET!!! It's official for Ruel now! XD


Comicality

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am actually really anxious to hear an entire album from Ruel! He's only 15 and Elton John picks him up and is working to make him the next big thing. How awesome is that? And this kid is good! Write

Just a FEW more...in case you had any doubts! Hehehe! If Elton John launches him the way Usher did Bieber...he's gonna be EVERYWHERE soon! Which is a good thing!      

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮  Ohhhhhhhh my god! What I wouldn't GIVE to be able to tell Ruel, "You've got 90 seconds to strip out of those clothes!"   Faints!!!!        

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

 

Is it weird that I totally wanted to lick his face BEFORE it was covered in sugar and cookie crumbs? ::Giggles::

Sorry. I'll behave! Hehehe, justttt......OMG he's so damn cute!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
20 minutes ago, Comicality said:

 

Is it weird that I totally wanted to lick his face BEFORE it was covered in sugar and cookie crumbs? ::Giggles::

Sorry. I'll behave! Hehehe, justttt......OMG he's so damn cute!!!!

 

99 seconds too short! It needs more, dammit!   :gikkle:   Also, that hair is getting CRAZY!

  • Love 1
Link to post

@MrM What the HECK?! For a moment, he almost flips the bird, and then his finger just FALLS OFF?!  And then he just looks so ridiculously happy as his body is literally falling to pieces!   :rofl: 

  • Love 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@MrM What the HECK?! For a moment, he almost flips the bird, and then his finger just FALLS OFF?!  And then he just looks so ridiculously happy as his body is literally falling to pieces!   :rofl: 

Ruel: The Thanos Edition!

😝

  • Haha 1
Link to post

 

I have watched this video a million times yesterday! I had been waiting on its midnight release, and it's everything that I wanted it to be! Sighhh...dreamy!

  • Love 2
Link to post

i just...I can't! I'm SO in love! I need to detach myself from this obsession! I just...i'm SO infatuated! He's soooo...he's just...

Ok! Shut up, Comsie! ::Wipes Tears Of Joy way::

i'll stop. Just know that...my heart! FUCK! My heart!!! Jesus!

 

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

i just...I can't! I'm SO in love! I need to detach myself from this obsession! I just...i'm SO infatuated! He's soooo...he's just...

Ok! Shut up, Comsie! ::Wipes Tears Of Joy way::

i'll stop. Just know that...my heart! FUCK! My heart!!! Jesus!

 

 

Time for a Ruel fanfiction, Comsie.

  • Haha 2
Link to post

 

SEE??? I just took a little vacation away from the world last week, and then he performs a song called "Free Time"! He made that for me! ME! LOL!

Yep! We're married now! That's the rule! :P

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post

This reminds me, I’ve added two new fans to the Cult of the Ruel. My two roomies are in love with him now. I’ll need to send this one on to them. This is a great song to dance to!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Wait! Is Ruel growing SIDEBURNS now?!   :blink:  At 3:15, that blonde baby Ruel, though.  :gikkle: 

Ok, well he's gone multinational and in K-Pop territory too!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..