SWEET!!! It's official for Ruel now! XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Is it weird that I totally wanted to lick his face BEFORE it was covered in sugar and cookie crumbs? ::Giggles::

Sorry. I'll behave! Hehehe, justttt......OMG he's so damn cute!!!!

99 seconds too short! It needs more, dammit!   :gikkle:   Also, that hair is getting CRAZY!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@MrM What the HECK?! For a moment, he almost flips the bird, and then his finger just FALLS OFF?!  And then he just looks so ridiculously happy as his body is literally falling to pieces!   :rofl: 

Ruel: The Thanos Edition!

😝

• Haha 1

i just...I can't! I'm SO in love! I need to detach myself from this obsession! I just...i'm SO infatuated! He's soooo...he's just...

Ok! Shut up, Comsie! ::Wipes Tears Of Joy way::

i'll stop. Just know that...my heart! FUCK! My heart!!! Jesus!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Comicality said:

i just...I can't! I'm SO in love! I need to detach myself from this obsession! I just...i'm SO infatuated! He's soooo...he's just...

Ok! Shut up, Comsie! ::Wipes Tears Of Joy way::

i'll stop. Just know that...my heart! FUCK! My heart!!! Jesus!

Time for a Ruel fanfiction, Comsie.

• Haha 2

SEE??? I just took a little vacation away from the world last week, and then he performs a song called "Free Time"! He made that for me! ME! LOL!

Yep! We're married now! That's the rule! :P

• Haha 1

This reminds me, I’ve added two new fans to the Cult of the Ruel. My two roomies are in love with him now. I’ll need to send this one on to them. This is a great song to dance to!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality @MrM Wait! Is Ruel growing SIDEBURNS now?!   :blink:  At 3:15, that blonde baby Ruel, though.  :gikkle: 

Ok, well he's gone multinational and in K-Pop territory too!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..