Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Conspiricy against me! HELP!

B) ..............Me thinks you sound too much like his Shadowyness!! :lol:

Yes, He does, doesn't he? Perhaps he sold his soul to the Dark Evil Incarnate? :ph34r:

What on earth does this have to do with this topic?

Methinks people in the southwestern quarter of the USA have lost their mind. I never traveled farther west than Lawrence, Kansas, and I guess I was right not to venture into these strange territories..

I prefer Kayaks, but whitewater rafting and kayaking is FUN! With a Kayak, you can end up upside down, underwater. That can get interesting if you've lost your paddle. With rafting, that can get interesting too.. I remember one time rather well; the raft went over a rock, tipping forward over a drop, in such a way that it catapulted the person in the stern out of the raft. That was me. So, I got to experience much of a class 4 without a boat.

But that's not crazy... Crazy would be, say, climbing a glacier. That in itself isn't crazy, but doing so while nine years old, well, that could be. B)

Of course, that pales in comparison to being caught by one of Shadowgod's dizzying cliffhangers.... :ph34r:

Benji,

You, and CJ, have said publically that there is no CBOATS. If CBOATS does not exist, how can I perpetrate a rather public conspiracy against CBOATS?

To make your statements true, You only have two choices.

1) CBOATS does exist.... (CJ and Benji One And The Same)

2) CBOATS does not exist, therefore any conspiracy claimed against them is merely a ploy by caprian factions to play the "victim" card to garner popular support and sympathy.

I won't even get into the PM's floating around, issued by a certain goat (you perhaps?) asking, no begging, for support in his less than scrupulous endeavors.

Now, now, Your Cliffhangeryness, accusing me of a less than scrupulous PM campaign! Shame on you! :P

Yes, He does, doesn't he? Perhaps he sold his soul to the Dark Evil Incarnate? :ph34r:

I prefer Kayaks, but whitewater rafting and kayaking is FUN! With a Kayak, you can end up upside down, underwater. That can get interesting if you've lost your paddle. With rafting, that can get interesting too.. I remember one time rather well; the raft went over a rock, tipping forward over a drop, in such a way that it catapulted the person in the stern out of the raft. That was me. So, I got to experience much of a class 4 without a boat.

But that's not crazy... Crazy would be, say, climbing a glacier. That in itself isn't crazy, but doing so while nine years old, well, that could be. B)

Of course, that pales in comparison to being caught by one of Shadowgod's dizzying cliffhangers.... :ph34r:

Now, now, Your Cliffhangeryness, accusing me of a less than scrupulous PM campaign! Shame on you! :P

I never accused you.... but since your guilt is speaking volumes :P

Hmmm... why is it that CJ always says he never uses cliffhangers...

I know i've said this once before but I'll say it again... "Me think the goat doth protest too much"

And whats this I hear about this attention being brought about for the readers choice awards? Hmmm... sounds a bit goaty to me ;)

Hmmm... why is it that CJ always says he never uses cliffhangers...

I know i've said this once before but I'll say it again... "Me think the goat doth protest too much"

And whats this I hear about this attention being brought about for the readers choice awards? Hmmm... sounds a bit goaty to me ;)

B) ................Does seem that way, but only in a shadowyness sense.

B) ........Me thinks the Codey maker is feeling guilt himself!!

ahhh then you have an error in your logic. I have nothing to feel guilty about, but if the two of you (or one as the case may indeed be) want to cry foul I think it is you who are overly worried.

ahhh then you have an error in your logic. I have nothing to feel guilty about, but if the two of you (or one as the case may indeed be) want to cry foul I think it is you who are overly worried.

B) ............WHAT ME WORRY!!! :lol:

• Site Administrator

Interesting thing is that people have met the real Benji, and the real Shadowgod, it is just nobody has met the real CJ. I look for distinguishing features whenever a cross a goat heard or see a petting zoo with goats, but all to no avail. :lol:

If I was a betting man, my bet is on Benji :P .

Interesting thing is that people have met the real Benji, and the real Shadowgod, it is just nobody has met the real CJ. I look for distinguishing features whenever a cross a goat heard or see a petting zoo with goats, but all to no avail. :lol:

If I was a betting man, my bet is on Benji :P .

Speaking of distinguishing features... I felt very much at home in Ketchekan, Alaska. Then, I saw why... and snapped a few pictures. It seems I wasn't the only shades-wearing critter in town.

dogs1.jpg

dogs2.jpg

dogs3.jpg

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..