Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Conspiricy against me! HELP!

I've just become aware of a conspiracy!! Against me!! And Benji, they're after you too!

Yes, the Axis of Steveeevil is about to make a move! Don't beleive me? HEre it is, straight from the Dark Evil Incarnate himself!!

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php...;showentry=8300

The relevant passage...

I visited with Steve#2 (wildone) on Sunday. We had dinner with Viv and totally failed at mini-golf, again. blink.gif It doesn't seem possible, it shouldn't be right. So in lue of put-put'ing, and Viv subsequently having to flee one of my errant puts, we plotted against the evil consortium CBOATS. ph34r.gif It was good time, and in true "family" fashion we dined by the large cock. No I'm not explaining it, I'll let your dirty lil' mind wander where it will... tongue.gif

6 weeks and counting ... wink.gif

until then you know where I am

Steve

This is a CONSPIRACY!! And what's this about 6 weeks? What are they up to?

It is clear that the Axis Of Steveeevil is clearly an international conspiracy!

CJ :ph34r:

Hmmmm I would step in and help you CJ... but I might need some... well... persuasion... so if you want my help... think of something that you might want to give me in return....

and by the by... my services don't come cheap :devil:

Eric :P

Hmmmm I would step in and help you CJ... but I might need some... well... persuasion... so if you want my help... think of something that you might want to give me in return....

How much DO you charge your bf?

Oh, and CJ, Canada hardly makes it international :P

No help from me, Steve's an angel compared to you... :P

:blink:

But drew... Just look at this!

Living in Surreality 26

Surely that is proof, as if any is needed, that he is Evilness Incarnate?

And remember... Shadowgod = Lord of Darkness! That's the literal translation, though "Dark Deity" is accurate too.

Eric!!! E Tu? Don't you want to be on the side of goodness and light? Or has the Siren Song of the forces of darkness and shadow wooed you?

How much DO you charge your bf?

Oh, and CJ, Canada hardly makes it international :P

Well, I beg to differ! The Dark Conspiracy has already crosses international boundaries, no? :ph34r:

:o SNOWY! How could you! You know I don't charge him :P

And I don't think of myself as a traitor... but more like a mercenary (call me Tickles :P )

Hrmmm, being a mercenary, I think you must charge. :P

I've just become aware of a conspiracy!! Against me!! And Benji, they're after you too!

Yes, the Axis of Steveeevil is about to make a move! Don't beleive me? HEre it is, straight from the Dark Evil Incarnate himself!!

The relevant passage...

B) ..........I have to leave credence to the conspiracy theory here! I met with Wildone on the Friday before his conspiratorial meeting with his Shadowyness. Obviously it was fact finding mission which led to the meeting of an evil plot hatched at his Shadowyness's bidding, Wildone has been converted in the twisted ways of the dark lord!!

Benji is a traitor spreading lies about Steve.

<_< .........Tisk tisk Tisk, Drewbgie has not even bothered to read the blog which states; 'we plotted against the evil consortium CBOATS' In his own words he has proclaimed a conspriracy.

<_< .........Tisk tisk Tisk, Drewbgie has not even bothered to read the blog which states; 'we plotted against the evil consortium CBOATS' In his own words he has proclaimed a conspriracy.

Would be true, but cjames made accusations in the past, he had to defend himself :P

Even though we are in war, I still like you cjames ;) and with the new chapter being a cliffe we have to roast you.

Edited by Drewbie
Would be true, but cjames made accusations in the past, he had to defend himself :P

Even though we are in war, I still like you cjames ;) and with the new chapter being a cliffe we have to roast you.

B) ..............So, you already admit and decided to go on the darkside, even though it has been clearly outlined that the darkside is in his Shadowyness's domain

I know what happens in 6 weeks... :whistle:

Steph!! All knowing Steph!

I believe the goat is just paranoid... get over it goat... get over it. :P If need be, visit the great outdoors.. like say... the Grand Canyon. :wub:

Steph!! All knowing Steph!

I believe the goat is just paranoid... get over it goat... get over it. :P If need be, visit the great outdoors.. like say... the Grand Canyon. :wub:

Just remember that there are PLENTY of cliffs in the Grand Canyon... so he would feel RIGHT at home there :P

• Site Administrator

The relevant passage...

Oh hush now silly goat :D

I'd be more worried about what day is exactly six weeks away and checking my calender, than starting threads like this one :P .

Aww, Drewbie, how could you take the side of Dark Evil Incarnate? And I've never made unfounded accusations... All I've said is that Shadowgod is Satan. :)

Just remember that there are PLENTY of cliffs in the Grand Canyon... so he would feel RIGHT at home there :P

But Eric, you know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

Oh hush now silly goat :D

I'd be more worried about what day is exactly six weeks away and checking my calender, than starting threads like this one :P .

Hrmmm, I find it quite interesting that Wildone now talks like Shadowgod!!

I think I know what the EEEvil plan is... Six weeks from now, the 2008 GA Member's Choice awards will be beginning! I suspect that there is a dark and evil campaign to manipulate the election and get me re-elected King of Cliffhangers! Shame on you!!!

:P

Hrmm...

Why does CJ take something unrelated to him and twist it to being about him? is our beloved goat a megalomaniac??

and lastly how could there be a conspiracy against CBOATS if CBOATS does not exist?

Surely Benji, by giving creedence to any conspiracy against CBOATS you readily admit that CBOATS does exist.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Steve

Hrmm...

Why does CJ take something unrelated to him and twist it to being about him? is our beloved goat a megalomaniac??

and lastly how could there be a conspiracy against CBOATS if CBOATS does not exist?

Surely Benji, by giving creedence to any conspiracy against CBOATS you readily admit that CBOATS does exist.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Steve

B) ..............Now, now Steve I merely pointed out your plot in which you clearly stated in your blog. Your conspiracy does indeed exist!

• Site Administrator
B) ..............Now, now Steve I merely pointed out your plot in which you clearly stated in your blog. Your conspiracy does indeed exist!

Now Benji, if we look at the definition of a conspiracy in this context:

[edit] Noun

Singular

conspiracy

Plural

conspiracies

conspiracy (plural conspiracies)

1. act of two or more persons, conspirators, working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

Where has there been any secret behind what is being done. Once Steve announced that in his blog, it could no longer be said to be a conspiracy, now could it? :P

On the other hand CBOATS was discovered by Steve who analyzed all the facts that were present and he was able to make a logical connection between CJames and Benji. Since you are denying the possibility of this being true, is it not being kept secret? :D

Therefore, CBOATS is a more likely an evil conspiracy where as your (note: singular) accusation holds no water :lol:

Now Benji, if we look at the definition of a conspiracy in this context:

[edit] Noun

Singular

conspiracy

Plural

conspiracies

conspiracy (plural conspiracies)

1. act of two or more persons, conspirators, working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

Where has there been any secret behind what is being done. Once Steve announced that in his blog, it could no longer be said to be a conspiracy, now could it? :P

On the other hand CBOATS was discovered by Steve who analyzed all the facts that were present and he was able to make a logical connection between CJames and Benji. Since you are denying the possibility of this being true, is it not being kept secret? :D

Therefore, CBOATS is a more likely an evil conspiracy where as your (note: singular) accusation holds no water :lol:

B) ..............Me thinks you sound too much like his Shadowyness!! :lol:

Benji,

You, and CJ, have said publically that there is no CBOATS. If CBOATS does not exist, how can I perpetrate a rather public conspiracy against CBOATS?

To make your statements true, You only have two choices.

1) CBOATS does exist.... (CJ and Benji One And The Same)

2) CBOATS does not exist, therefore any conspiracy claimed against them is merely a ploy by caprian factions to play the "victim" card to garner popular support and sympathy.

I won't even get into the PM's floating around, issued by a certain goat (you perhaps?) asking, no begging, for support in his less than scrupulous endeavors.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..