Hi! and Novel News :)

Johnathan Colourfield

Hi Guys! :)

Sorry I haven't been on , been banned from the website. I will try to come on when i can but i can't promise :)

Well Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year!

I've kept in contact as much as i could :) Hehe , i've missed ga lol

Oh and there may be a surprise for you all published in about a years time , A publishing company has expressed interest in my novel , Pieces Of Your Heart. ( Title has changed by one word! hehe ) Which is loosely based on things that happened way back when in august :) And i'm sure quite a few of you know about that! :)

Happy Birthday to everyone :) Have a great 2009!

Johnathan Colourfield xx

Hi Guys! :)

Sorry I haven't been on , been banned from the website. I will try to come on when i can but i can't promise :)

Well Merry Christmas to you all and a happy new year!

I've kept in contact as much as i could :) Hehe , i've missed ga lol

Oh and there may be a surprise for you all published in about a years time , A publishing company has expressed interest in my novel , Pieces Of Your Heart. ( Title has changed by one word! hehe ) Which is loosely based on things that happened way back when in august :) And i'm sure quite a few of you know about that! :)

Happy Birthday to everyone :) Have a great 2009!

Johnathan Colourfield xx

B) .......Congrats!! Happy New Year!

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Jonathan! I'm always pleased when I hear that someone is interested in publishing something an author has written. I hope it turned out well and keep us informed as you're able to :)

Good luck! :D