Nicknames for Sex

Prince Duchess

But that term refers specifically to an orgasm not to sex.

Actually- that term refers to a GREAT Orgasm that shakes the building, causes you to shout to dieties and leaves you muttering inchherently. :D

:lmao: Very true. There was a phrase going round where people called it bonking. Became a firm favourite with the tabloid press after Boris Becker was caught shagging some girl in a closet. They could print it on the front pages without people getting too offended! :blink:

Imaging waking up to: BONKING BORIS headlining your newspaper. Enough to make your cornflakes wilt! lol.

Edited by Sir_Galahad

:lmao: Very true. There was a phrase going round where people called it bonking. Became a firm favourite with the tabloid press after Boris Becker was caught shagging some girl in a closet. They could print it on the front pages without people getting too offended! :blink:

Imaging waking up to: BONKING BORIS headlining your newspaper. Enough to make your cornflakes wilt! lol.

And isn't Bonkers a cat's name as well? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Laying Pipe I've heard being used, & Hanky Panky! lol

Whoopie? Lol.. I saw some of those OLD Newleywed games on some channel and they kept using that word.. haha..

Sorry if you grew up on Whoopie.. I'm not calling you old. 0:)

I once heard someone here say "Horizontal Tango". I liked that one! :D

I believe that would have been Robbie (Rknapp)

Sorry if you grew up on Whoopie.. I'm not calling you old. 0:)

Grew up on Whoopie? You can't even get born without it!

I believe that would have been Robbie (Rknapp)

Grew up on Whoopie? You can't even get born without it!

There is an old song out there, from the '60s, I believe, called "Makin' Whoopie!" It was sort of a satirical look at society's, then, rather prudish view of sex.....