How many sex partners is "promiscuous"?

How many sex partners is "promiscuous"?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many sex partners is "promiscuous"?

• <10
    • 11-30
    • 31-100
    • 101-200
    • 200+

Five guys at a party is a potential orgy…but if they all can only go for one orgasm before they tire out, then it doesn't really have much potential as an orgy. To ensure they all get "equal opportunity" the optimum arrangement would be a circle suck-off…but after that one go, they'd all be ready to leave, having had two partners, their suckee, and their suckor. That's probably not considered promiscuous given the situation.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, KJames said:

Five guys at a party is a potential orgy…but if they all can only go for one orgasm before they tire out, then it doesn't really have much potential as an orgy.

It's a weird poll because promiscuous has connotations of Christian (and other religious) moral values, as if more than a one on one sexual relationship is taboo (or any relationship outside marriage - thank God we're saved by same sex marriage laws in the civilised world, or is that Sodom and Gomorrah?).

A poll on how many orgasms someone has (can have) is an interesting topic for another thread, like multiple orgasms are maybe de facto and a sign of virility. Personally I have one orgasm and (as you say) I'm finished for the day. In fact, the longer the gap between orgasms often makes them more powerful, again for me it's all about attraction, discovery, and foreplay so I think I might enjoy an orgy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3