Reality TV. Love it or hate it?/ American Idol S8

Sir Galahad

I think the Sony entertainment have an option on the top 12 anyway. I'd still like to see Adam win though.

B) ....I don't consider A.I. to be a reality show, it is just a music competition. This years talent far outreaches previous shows. Adam is by far the best and deserves to win, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. I guess we would need the demographics of who calls in to vote to figure the winners chances, after all Adam is gay, will that sway the voters in the finals??

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ....I don't consider A.I. to be a reality show, it is just a music competition. This years talent far outreaches previous shows. Adam is by far the best and deserves to win, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't. I guess we would need the demographics of who calls in to vote to figure the winners chances, after all Adam is gay, will that sway the voters in the finals??

I don't thing Adam being gay is going to affect him. It hasn't so far, but who knows. Whether he wins or not, he has such a huge fan base that he isn't going to have any touble career-wise. He's set. :D

I'll buy his CD's as soon as they come out. The boy is amazing. B)

I don't thing Adam being gay is going to affect him. It hasn't so far, but who knows. Whether he wins or not, he has such a huge fan base that he isn't going to have any touble career-wise. He's set. :D

I'll buy his CD's as soon as they come out. The boy is amazing. B)

I think it could well be a problem, but I hope he pulls it off anyway.

I think it could well be a problem, but I hope he pulls it off anyway.

I agree, but in reality there is only one winner regardless of the result. Smiley doesn't have half the talent Adam does.

I agree, but in reality there is only one winner regardless of the result. Smiley doesn't have half the talent Adam does.

B) ...........Having never voted in these things, I think I will vote next week, not just because Adam is gay, but because I think he deserves it.

No, but he is cute, and he's smart. He's straight (at least as far as we know) and he's cultivated a following among those oh-so-important Idol fans: teen-age girls. You see the rallys? Look who's there.

• 4 weeks later...