Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Gunroom

Let's start another poll - how long will it take before Mr. Granger ends up in Captain's bed? ;-D (Guessing Mr. Travers' bed would be too easy... :-) )

Yeah! IT'S COMING! ;-D

Yes, I like that. Sir Evelyn of the Mast. :P

Bertie's back! Surprise! :lol: Granger's butt is in high demand at this particular point. Poor lad, he's just trying to be a good sailor. 0:)

Lots of good laughs in that chapter. :D Great job, Mark! :worship::worship:

It looks like the Captain is going be trying some docking maneuvers with Granger then! :lol: I wonder if Travers will get in on the act now the Captain knows they are together.

Bertie turning up when he has just looks like an added complication, I can see him causing George all sorts of problems down the road! That man, I feel, has a real nasty streak.

I agree, loads of humour in this chapter. Thanks tiger. ;)

Edited by Sir Galahad
It looks like the Captain is going be trying some docking maneuvers with Granger then! :lol: I wonder if Travers will get in on the act now the Captain knows they are together.

Bertie turning up when he has just looks like an added complication, I cannot see Travers letting George sleep with him in any shape or form. Could be some fireworks if Bertie tries it on!

I agree, loads of humour in this chapter. Thanks tiger. ;)

Bertie and George? They're brothers! I mean, I know I got kinky with the fisting thing, but incest... well, not at least with this family.

Well i best finally put my long awated thoughts into this story you've been writing Mark. *Rolls eyes* cuz it's definatly not true.

So far i think there is a ton of sex not enough political ummmm...manderings??? i love the rules of the ship, not allowed to do anything but yet everyone usualy does....lol So funny. I myself want travers...stupid jelious....sorry but granger is just way to young these days for my interests...i guess i'm starting to like older men haha not super old but you get my drift.

The ship idea's i like. The fact Bertie is back is just another complicated twist. And you did something you said you would never do, or at least would put your readers through!! You left us totaly hanging AGAIN, and just when it was getting interesting with the politics of Sea voyage!!

But seriously i love it. The next chapter you post best be chapter 10 of Gunroom rather then the next chapter in a summer love...BUT DAM there both very interesting right now....how about a double header??? on like monday!! then we can really have a juciy tast of whats going on....

Anyway keep up the good work, oh and take a damn vacation you deserve it too! lol (but write on vacation since this is a hobbie i'm assuming, and is something you enjoy)

Mark M~

Bertie and George? They're brothers! I mean, I know I got kinky with the fisting thing, but incest... well, not at least with this family.

:huh::*) OH, Shit! I got Bertie confused with Iggy! {Goes and hides in corner}

That'll teach me for posting when I've had a few drinks! :ph34r: ........slinks off

:huh::*) OH, Shit! I got Bertie confused with Iggy! {Goes and hides in corner}

That'll teach me for posting when I've had a few drinks! :ph34r: ........slinks off

Actually, I started the ball rolling on that one. :P

Actually, I started the ball rolling on that one. :P

Should have known you'd be involved if it had to do with balls. :P

Wow, you guys perked up a bit. Good to hear from all of you!

And Mark M, you're right about the cliffhanger. That was a bit nasty. I'll send 10 to Joe for posting ASAP.

Awesome!! I'm pumped...hopefully tonight or tomorrow... :D:D

And jeez Balls balls balls....does anyone like the butt dimples....or the dimples be4 the ass begins :D tho's guys are so perfect.

Mark~

OMG! Granger and Travers are to be separated. :(

Splice the main brace!

God save the King!

I'm thinking this whole war thing with France is plot by Sir Evelyn to get Granger's sweet ass all to himself! Can't say that I blame the dude! B):P

Looks like being disowned was the best thing that could have happened to Bertie. He's gone to India to prove his worth. :2hands: Good on ya, Bertie. Here's hoping you don't get your nuts shoot off. He's quit gambling but intends to hang onto booze and whores. :thumbdown: I don't know, Bertie.

Lots of great stuff in chapter 10. :2thumbs:

Well. this chapter was action packed! Good to see Bertie & George make up after the Christmas disaster, I genuinely thought he was going to cause all sorts of problems for Granger. Instead we got a little bit of a reveal on what Freddie is really like behind the facade, doesn't look good does it? Good on Bertie for giving up gambling, I think the whores & drinking would've been a bit of a push! :P Be good to see the guy make good in India, though if my history is correct, there could be turbulent times ahead there! :D

Damn Frenchies are at it again, good on 'em for blowing that ship outta the water :2hands: . I do believe we're in for a few more like that. :ranger:

:( Can't believe Travers & Granger are being split up! It sorta had to happen at one stage I suppose, at least Travers got made Captain, & Granger got promoted to Lieutenant. With war looming though, do I smell death in the air for a main character? :thumbdown: Looks like wee Granger is going to need the ministrations of the Captain after all. :2thumbs:

Great chapter Mark. :worship:

Well thank you guys! You made me feel so good I went ahead and posted tomorrow's chapter today.

:worship: Indeed it was a great chapter. However, something about Captain Wilcox makes me shudder. That man is evil, pure evil! Speaking of captains, one of them got Granger's sweet ass. That was definitely to my liking. :D

:( So Travers is gone, I do wonder if we'll see him again, or if we do, weather he will still feel the same for Granger. :thumbdown:

On the plus side he at least passed his Lieutenants exam, :2thumbs: not that there was any doubt, but what a surprise to find Captain Wilcox hovering around, ready to shit in Georges cream tea! :P The old fart showed himself up though. :2thumbs: How did he ever make Captain, not knowing east from west....ass!

Locks like old Georgie boy could be married off to the buxom wench Caroline, looks like a good match, with one exception, she has no willy! :o:lol: She seems like a feisty one though.

So war is declared, and the captain fires the first shot in Granger! :devil: That's the kinda war I like! :D

Awesome again Mark. :great:

Great chapter! :worship::worship:

I guess the war will have to serve as a distraction for both Granger and Travers. :( Mind you, Granger has other distractions as well. :D It seems it won't be long before George is screaming, "O Captain, my Captain!" on a regular basis. It also looks like our brand new Lieutenant will be breaking in his own Midshipman! :D

I was impressed and amused with the exchange between George and his potential spouse. George's looks and charm will just about get him into anyone's bed. B)

Yes, indeed, Sir Evelyn fires his first salvo! :P

I'm loving this story. You're doing such an awesome job. The atmosphere , the characterization, the passion of the affair(s), the love between these two men in particular, is engaging, enthralling and enticing. I love it. Thanks : )

I'm loving this story. You're doing such an awesome job. The atmosphere , the characterization, the passion of the affair(s), the love between these two men in particular, is engaging, enthralling and enticing. I love it. Thanks : )

Welcome to GA! Yes, this is an awesome story, and so are all of Mark's stories. He truly is in the top 5 best authors on the site, and I am totally an addict. :D

One more chapter! :o Say it ain't so! :(

There's going to be a sequel, right? :wub:

I must say, that was a sweet sweet chapter. :D Now we just have to hope there's still a Barracuda for Granger and his men to go back to. :huh:

Welcome, kiwiboi! Mark got your first post. He's gonna love that! :devil:

:blink: One more chapter? :o Is there a Dynasty moment where everyone gets killed off? :wacko: You know the cliffhanger goes in the story right? :ph34r:

Yeah, they have their first prize, and Granger meets up with Travers and gets a stuffing as well. I would say that's pretty good going for one chapter! :D

Of course Barracuda makes it, she's still docked up down the road from me! :P

Edited by Sir Galahad

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement! :wub:

Kiwi, welcome, and thanks for giving me your first post. Been a long time since I got someone's cherry. :o

No big kill-offs at the end, not to worry. And there's going to be a sequel, "The Wardroom." I figured I'd work on that when I'm finished with Summer Love.

:graduated: Well, he finally made it to a proper lieutenant! Now I see the reasons for the end of the Gunroom. :D

Another French ship captured, Travers injured then parted from Granger again, the captain having his wicked way with Georgie, then the promotion! That was a lot to cram in! Did I miss anything out?! :P

Excellent story Mark, I love the way you pay attention to detail, but nothing is ever OTT. :worship::worship:

Looking forward to the Wardroom now. :D:2thumbs:

a big aloha to you mark :) just wanted to say thank you for the great story...i loved it. i guess i kinda cheated because i waited until all the chapters were posted before i started reading. i really enjoyed all your other stories and i knew that if started reading the gunroom i'd want to to read to all the way to the end. i really can't want to read more about mr. granger's adventures in the Wardroom :) hopefully travers will be there too. thank you again for sharing your wonderful writing talent.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..