Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Wardroom

No on-screen sex in the latest chapter. :(

I feel cheated! :P Mind you, a new midshipman is on board. :D

I would have loved to have seen Travers' face when Granger signaled him to get the lead out. :lol: I wonder if he'll make Granger pay for that later. :wub:

I really enjoy the banter between Hood and Granger. :D

Still a fine chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

• Like 1

ch19:

the new kid -as I see it- would intended for to be a heterosexual, right?

I think a gay boy's take on the experiences on Berwick, would be tad different.

Poor boy.

Intriguing to see how long will George's this 'holiday' in England be.

I go away on my holidays and come back to find a chapter with no sex in it!! :P What's going on? Do we get a double dose in the next chapter or has the tiger become a nun? :ph34r:;)

It looks like our randy lieutenant's stock is rising, amongst other things! :lol: But agree with Conner, the banter between George & Hood was great.

I do wonder about the new boy, but I get the impression with Granger's new resolve that he'll just help him & not shag his brains out! :lmao:

Sorry, my mind is very one way traffic, but after the views of almost naked totty for the last couple of weeks it's hard to switch gears. B)

• Like 1

I go away on my holidays and come back to find a chapter with no sex in it!! :P What's going on? Do we get a double dose in the next chapter or has the tiger become a nun? :ph34r:;)

It looks like our randy lieutenant's stock is rising, amongst other things! :lol: But agree with Conner, the banter between George & Hood was great.

I do wonder about the new boy, but I get the impression with Granger's new resolve that he'll just help him & not shag his brains out! :lmao:

Sorry, my mind is very one way traffic, but after the views of almost naked totty for the last couple of weeks it's hard to switch gears. B)

I wondered what happened to you. Holidays eh? So what happened to you? Any good stories for us?

• Like 1

I wondered what happened to you. Holidays eh? So what happened to you? Any good stories for us?

As if I'd go into graphic detail. ;) I'd be banned in an instant. :lol: All I'll say is that me & the other half are quite enamored with Spanish guys. :D

Will leave the rest to your imagination, but knowing you, maybe not!! :P

• Like 1

All I'll say is that me & the other half are quite enamored with Spanish guys.

Will leave the rest to your imagination,

welll.

My imagination says that you had a nice week of voyeurism :)

Totally another point is, what possibly those Spaniard guys thought about their eager watchers.

By the way, a great portion of 'Spanish' are bad-looking, frumpy, round, buttfaced shorties.

and then, there's the breed of some 'castilians' - slender, nice-featured, good dark hair..... Unfortunately, I do not particularly like the climate of central spain, so 'castilians' are rarer....

• Like 1

ch20:

now Georgie has moved to the stage of having fosterlings.... Bentley and Dardennes.

He is no longer a mere boy himself; he comes as head of a family.....

Michel would probably be loaded to Georgie's wife's care.

[since about 90% population are usually not gay, Michel would probably turn out to be a hetero... many years probly before we see...]

and Bentley will be heterosexual, I bet...

Edited by Enric

I am getting curiouser and curiouser: Georgie's own kid there in England. [or, at this stage, the very pregnant Caroline]

What to expect ?

Have I understood it correctly: the baby will be born sometime in or about February ?

and, currently it's late December going....

They'll be in England within weeks. Then -assuming George will be allowed a longer stay in England, he'll be present when his kid be born....

Why do I have a nasty feeling that Georgie is not going to sire any more children... whup.

I am getting curiouser and curiouser: Georgie's own kid there in England. [or, at this stage, the very pregnant Caroline]

What to expect ?

Have I understood it correctly: the baby will be born sometime in or about February ?

and, currently it's late December going....

They'll be in England within weeks. Then -assuming George will be allowed a longer stay in England, he'll be present when his kid be born....

Why do I have a nasty feeling that Georgie is not going to sire any more children... whup.

Don't trust your nasty feelings. :D

• Like 1

'...Why do I have a nasty feeling that Georgie is not going to sire any more children...'

Don't trust your nasty feelings. :D

Weell,

then it's going to be something like: our gay boy Georgie, biting his teeth, relatively unwillingly self-motivates his tool to have, and regain, some sort of hardon, though it softens a few times occasionally somewhat in the flow of the events in the bed and requires Georgie to intensify his erectional efforts now and then - as frustrating as they are,

and penetrates -for the time of some pumpings- the female.... the nice but unlusted-for wifey he had married last May,

trying to ignore the womanliness, fishy smells, and wrong-feeling equipment of that specimen....

attemptin to have some forced reminiscences of nice male bodies and recalled thoughts of hot penetrations made by hot males....

works against time, trying to make ejaculation before his thing wilts totally....

however feeling the dreadful pressures to keep up hardon and get the orgasm, and overall feeling pretty dirty...

somehow manages finally to squirt some ejaculate....

right ?

'...Why do I have a nasty feeling that Georgie is not going to sire any more children...'

Weell,

then it's going to be something like: our gay boy Georgie, biting his teeth, relatively unwillingly self-motivates his tool to have, and regain, some sort of hardon, though it softens a few times occasionally somewhat in the flow of the events in the bed and requires Georgie to intensify his erectional efforts now and then - as frustrating as they are,

and penetrates -for the time of some pumpings- the female.... the nice but unlusted-for wifey he had married last May,

trying to ignore the womanliness, fishy smells, and wrong-feeling equipment of that specimen....

attemptin to have some forced reminiscences of nice male bodies and recalled thoughts of hot penetrations made by hot males....

works against time, trying to make ejaculation before his thing wilts totally....

however feeling the dreadful pressures to keep up hardon and get the orgasm, and overall feeling pretty dirty...

somehow manages finally to squirt some ejaculate....

right ?

Dude, that is so not what it's like to have sex with a woman. Women can be a blast in bed. In fact, you'll find that most of the gay boys on this site have at one time or another felt pre-disposed to bang a girl. Or have done it. There's a big difference between preferring a man to a woman and being repulsed by sex with a woman. In any event, at 18, and as horny as he is, I think Granger could probably get it up for just about anyone. Remember the Carpenter in "The Gunroom"?

• Like 1

In any event, at 18, and as horny as he is, I think Granger could probably get it up for just about anyone.

well, I am reading that George is much maturing psychologically.

That is inevitably making him more selective - as opposed to horny in almost blind way....

When the libido gets to those stages, it would mean that he would be able to have sex only with those he finds some lust towards.

Dude, that is so not what it's like to have sex with a woman. Women can be a blast in bed. In fact, you'll find that most of the gay boys on this site have at one time or another felt pre-disposed to bang a girl. Or have done it. There's a big difference between preferring a man to a woman and being repulsed by sex with a woman.

Uuggh.

Obviously you are now speaking about bisexuals.

or about wishful thinking :)

I know a lot of gay boys. I have talked with a lot of them. Many of us have experiences of some woman even offering herself.

It seems it does not work in that way, 'bang a girl' willingly, eagerly.... Generally, all lust is missing.

And, a guy cannot easily even pretend... because, his visible organ shows his interest or lack thereof. Like it's well known, a woman or a bottom has lots of better opportunities to pretend; but the one whose tool should be hard, has not that much leeway.

In repressive cultures and so, quite a many gay boys want to be heterosexual, or at least bisexual. In many cases, such is wishful thinking: the guy wants to think he is able to perform with women - and as easily as with men. It's like self-congratulating. Such wishful thinking often does not survive the actual contact with a woman.

Quite often, a gay boy -not even in such cultures- actually fails always to get a woman. Because, quite a many women have some -possibly instinctive- idea what a sex mate would be, and quite often, a gay boy does not give any such impression.

well, I am reading that George is much maturing psychologically.

That is inevitably making him more selective - as opposed to horny in almost blind way....

When the libido gets to those stages, it would mean that he would be able to have sex only with those he finds some lust towards.

Uuggh.

Obviously you are now speaking about bisexuals.

or about wishful thinking :)

I know a lot of gay boys. I have talked with a lot of them. Many of us have experiences of some woman even offering herself.

It seems it does not work in that way, 'bang a girl' willingly, eagerly.... Generally, all lust is missing.

And, a guy cannot easily even pretend... because, his visible organ shows his interest or lack thereof. Like it's well known, a woman or a bottom has lots of better opportunities to pretend; but the one whose tool should be hard, has not that much leeway.

In repressive cultures and so, quite a many gay boys want to be heterosexual, or at least bisexual. In many cases, such is wishful thinking: the guy wants to think he is able to perform with women - and as easily as with men. It's like self-congratulating. Such wishful thinking often does not survive the actual contact with a woman.

Quite often, a gay boy -not even in such cultures- actually fails always to get a woman. Because, quite a many women have some -possibly instinctive- idea what a sex mate would be, and quite often, a gay boy does not give any such impression.

Perhaps. But Granger has already shown that he's bisexual, though he definitely leans towards men (really leans). He's had sex with Caroline and liked it, and he's growing to really love and care about her. He'll be able to perform his duties with his usual, uh, stamina until he hits Dragonfire's age and things don't work as well. :P *ducks*

• Like 1

Perhaps. But Granger has already shown that he's bisexual, though he definitely leans towards men (really leans). He's had sex with Caroline and liked it, and he's growing to really love and care about her. He'll be able to perform his duties with his usual, uh, stamina until he hits Dragonfire's age and things don't work as well. :P *ducks*

weellll,

Dragonfire's advanced age....

George is -measured in reasonable ways- hundreds of years younger than Dragonfire, isn't he

By the way, I do not really believe in George's alleged bisexuality. His described life and what he likes, is in total contradiction with any real bisexuality. Of course, there's such thing as 'artistic license', but artistic license does not make impossibilities to look like plausibles.

Rather, I think people who know gay and bisexual guys, generally see this what it apparently is -if in real world: an obvious gay boy who once upon a time when 17yo, experimented with a gal...

I agree fully that George really leans towards men :)

To love and care about a lady, does not necessarily mean any interest in sex with her, any more. Gay guys have loved faghags, all the time :)

I can see that George will be loving and caring about Caroline and about their kid. And yet have no willing sex with her :)

However, perhaps because of dynastical reasons, George will still a coupla times try to procreate with Caroline; he is so dutiful after all... :) I foresee such occasions as *hard work* from part of George: some side stimulation to get and maintain a hardon... [i would recommend a dildo to his arse for the duration ;) or Travers stimulating his arse at the occasion ;) ]

George is maturing, but now that I think it, he's still 18 yo. which is very far away from the advanced age of Dragonfire, and still a couple of years short of the time to lose it, right ?

However, sex actually is between the ears, so, sooner or later, George will no longer perform, not at least willingly.

:o

What do you mean my age, cheeky shit! So what happens when he gets to your age....things stop working altogether! :lol: I'll have you know that things work just fine oh toothy one. :P

I was going to say nice things about that chapter, but I think I'll sit in the corner and pout instead. ;)

It looks as though Granger is managing to hold it together and not jump on the poor boy. To be honest if he did pounce I feel it would do more harm than good, his mental state would tip over the edge I feel.

It was a nice gesture for George to adopt Michel, of course he had to be an aristocrat, that did make me chuckle. :lol:

• Like 2

....until he hits Dragonfire's age and things don't work as well

but I think I'll sit in the corner and pout instead...

Oh well.

Familiarity spawns, indeed the familiarity.

I hope you nice moments at the corner.

Have they already given you the label. Or some banderole to carry ion the corner...

What do you mean my age, cheeky shit! So what happens when he gets to your age....things stop working altogether! :lol: I'll have you know that things work just fine oh toothy one.

You mean that -despite all prostate relateds- it still allows your urine through. Good.

By the way, the professional knowledge is that SEX is between the ears, and not in some protruding equipment.

and, *age* could be coming from such too.

Your tone expresses that you do not like Mark's thoughts about the matter of functioning, age and such, right...

just perhaps Mark thought about what are the things present between your ears, when concluding something about function. Age.

By the way, your advice upon what sort of stop will happen at an advanced age, sounds to me to be based on some personal experiences.

It was, at the beginning, question about whether (and at which ages) guys are still able to f**k gals.

Intriguing would be to know: At your age, Dragonfire, are you f**king women ?

Thanks for the Canada Day story post, Mark! :D

I suppose Granger's frolicking days are coming to an end. :( With the worthy exception of Travers, of course. :wub:

I'm curious as to how Caroline will react to Michel. I expect she'll have little problem with it given Michel's circumstances. But she is about to become a new mother in her own right.

So what will happen with the 120-gun ship? No doubt the English will make use of it. Will Granger command her? Or will Travers be appointed her Captain? With her apparent lack of sea worthiness during storms, there's some foreshadowing here. Gulp! :(

• Like 1

Thanks for the Canada Day story post, Mark! :D

I suppose Granger's frolicking days are coming to an end. :( With the worthy exception of Travers, of course. :wub:

I'm curious as to how Caroline will react to Michel. I expect she'll have little problem with it given Michel's circumstances. But she is about to become a new mother in her own right.

So what will happen with the 120-gun ship? No doubt the English will make use of it. Will Granger command her? Or will Travers be appointed her Captain? With her apparent lack of sea worthiness during storms, there's some foreshadowing here. Gulp! :(

A little history. The Commerce de Marseilles turned out to be one of the big disappointments of the Toulon siege. She was structurally flawed, as I wrote into the story. The British fitted her out upon her return to Portsmouth and sent her off to the West Indies. Shortly after leaving Portsmouth, she ran into a storm, and was so damaged she had to turn back to Portsmouth. Once there, she was pronounced unseaworthy and converted into a hulk.

Hulks are old, worn out warships that are too decrepit to sail anymore. They are used for accommodation (housing officers and seamen while waiting for a new assignment), prisons, and sometimes as sheer hulks (used for setting up masts in other ships).

I believe we have something loose in the cheap seats, keeps annoying the rest of us by chucking the odd peanut. Any chance you get an exterminator in to get rid of the problem? <_<

Sorry, I'm on vacation this week. ^_^

• Like 2

For the record, the reason I picked on Dragonfire is because he is young (28 years old..God how I miss those years) and f**king hot as hell. And besides being an object of lust and desire, he's pretty smart too. You guys should read his stories.

• Like 1

For the record, the reason I picked on Dragonfire is because he is young (28 years old..God how I miss those years) and f**king hot as hell. And besides being an object of lust and desire, he's pretty smart too. You guys should read his stories.

Young and "hot as hell" is relative when you're looking at a picture of a rust-golden dragon which could easily pass for 1,500 years old... and I have read his stories...they're actually quite good.

• Like 2

Young and "hot as hell" is relative when you're looking at a picture of a rust-golden dragon which could easily pass for 1,500 years old... and I have read his stories...they're actually quite good.

Maybe he'll honor me by posting his pic here. We'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..