Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Wardroom

It also seems Mr. Shafte is becoming indisensable to George. :P

ch 13:

may be or may be not. indispensable, really ?

however, obviously Shafte is not nor will be a threat to his relationship with Travers.

Because, George is a natural-born bottom :) Shafte cannot replace Travers.... because George needs to get f**ked, and I think that's indispensable.

ch 13:

may be or may be not. indispensable, really ?

however, obviously Shafte is not nor will be a threat to his relationship with Travers.

Because, George is a natural-born bottom :) Shafte cannot replace Travers.... because George needs to get f**ked, and I think that's indispensable.

You have a one track mind. :D

I think George is much more versatile than you think. Like most 18/19 year old guys, getting off is pretty important.

Well, we always thought would it happen and Chilton hasn't failed to disappoint. I think it was inevitable that he'd fall for Travers, what I was concerned about, that if it was reciprocated. Thankfully it wasn't, and the poor boy is heartbroken. But this being the navy, I have no doubt he'll have someone filling in for Travers soon....in every way! :P

Granger handled the situation very well, and it seems he grows more confident in his relationship with Travers as time passes. Long may it continue.

Excellent chapter Mark. :D

• Like 1

Lots of action in that chapter. I really enjoyed it.

So, part of being a good seaman is being able to sit atop an unlit bonfire and not get too distressed over someone throwing molotof cocktails at you. :P

Yup, the man with his hand inside his jacket was sure pissed off.

Nothing like getting the crew naked to distract them from the war! B)

As far as Chilton goes, he's definitely chicken about to get plucked. :wub:

ch 15

oh, the young Chilton - and his arse

tension accumulates: when are sodomites going to get Winkler...

by the way, the number of willing bottoms in this story is vast...

Are not bottoms willing by definition? :P

Excellent chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Mr. Chilton got his attitude adjustment! Bravo George! :D

You described Granger's feelings of being in command extremely well. It is a heady experience for a man his age.

Mr Ladon from the French merchant ship doesn't seem too distraught over losing his gold. :P Personnally, I've never tried coins....now where are those loonies..... :lol:

I enjoyed the exchange between Travers and Granger over Travers' career potential. The traitorous father thing is indeed a heavy burden. George did a great job building on his ego while at the same time letting Travers know that he will help him any way he can...specifically with his connections. For the young and proud who want to make it on their own merit, that's a tough pill to swallow. I sense Travers sees the reality of that situation. Great scene. :worship:

George is going to amend his slutty ways??? :o

Say it ain't so, Mark!!! :P

I enjoyed the exchange between Travers and Granger over Travers' career potential. The traitorous father thing is indeed a heavy burden. George did a great job building on his ego while at the same time letting Travers know that he will help him any way he can...specifically with his connections. For the young and proud who want to make it on their own merit, that's a tough pill to swallow. I sense Travers sees the reality of that situation. Great scene. :worship:

George is going to amend his slutty ways??? :o

Say it ain't so, Mark!!! :P

Thanks Conner.

People can only reform so much.

You did it again! And without a poll! And that poor lad had in the last one like one vote? Maybe two? :'-( But on the other hand - a big chapter as usual! Great work! B)

Lots of adventure in chap 18. Great job, Mark! :2thumbs:

Mr. Shafte has gone down to Davy Jones' locker. :( He was a sweet lad. We lost Devlin too. :(

Keep this up, Mark, and Granger won't have to endure a self-imposed abstinence. It'll happen all by itself. :P

Travers to the rescue. :D:2thumbs:

Had a bit of catching up to do, but am finally up to date. All I can say is.....AWESOME :)

I'm glad to see that Granger has started to realise what kind of position we was putting himself in with these liaisons, but sadly I think it's the demise of Shafte that has finally drummed it home. At this rate old rosy palm will be demanding overtime with all these characters being killed off! :P

It seems that George and Travers never seem to tire of each other, but what I thought was quite stark, was the fact that he took Travers to the places he'd been already with another lover, namely the spring. Maybe I reading too much into it, but for some reason that seemed to stand out.

• Like 1

Had a bit of catching up to do, but am finally up to date. All I can say is.....AWESOME :)

I'm glad to see that Granger has started to realise what kind of position we was putting himself in with these liaisons, but sadly I think it's the demise of Shafte that has finally drummed it home. At this rate old rosy palm will be demanding overtime with all these characters being killed off! :P

It seems that George and Travers never seem to tire of each other, but what I thought was quite stark, was the fact that he took Travers to the places he'd been already with another lover, namely the spring. Maybe I reading too much into it, but for some reason that seemed to stand out.

I'm curious...what symbolism do you see in that?

I'm curious...what symbolism do you see in that?

Maybe it's the romantic in me I don't know, but the fact that he got screwed by someone else in the same spot tarnishes the moment I feel. I wouldn't be impressed if someone I loved took me to a place like that, and then found out he had been there with someone else.

For me it shows Granger's complete lack of sensitivity.

• Like 1

Maybe it's the romantic in me I don't know, but the fact that he got screwed by someone else in the same spot tarnishes the moment I feel. I wouldn't be impressed if someone I loved took me to a place like that, and then found out he had been there with someone else.

For me it shows Granger's complete lack of sensitivity.

Thanks Dragon! I see your point, although that's not what I was thinking when I wrote it that way. I viewed it as a place that Granger really liked a lot, and assumed he'd want to share that with Travers regardless of who he'd taken there before. Kind of like going to Disneyworld with your current boyfriend, even though you went with an ex some time before. (feel free to substitute an appropriate English equivalent to Disneyworld :P )

Thanks Dragon! I see your point, although that's not what I was thinking when I wrote it that way. I viewed it as a place that Granger really liked a lot, and assumed he'd want to share that with Travers regardless of who he'd taken there before. Kind of like going to Disneyworld with your current boyfriend, even though you went with an ex some time before. (feel free to substitute an appropriate English equivalent to Disneyworld :P )

So substituted. :P

[shakes head, these Americans are hard to train] ;)

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..