Looking for a story

Hi everyone, looking for an story I read a few years ago... It's called A Cirlces end. It used to be linked in this sites archive. I'ts about a teen who becomes an immortal, no sex but stilla great story. I found the home page through google, but the links to all the chapters return page not found... (see "http://www.geocities.com/madbomber_78/index.html")

If anyone could find this story for me I'd be eternally gratefull :)

Thanks, Flip

• Like 1

Here ya go---'http://www.geocities.com/madbomber_78/A_Circles_End.html'

Nevermind. I just realized its only the chapter list, and clicking on them leads nowhere.

Edited by Bookworm

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about my story. It's cool to know that someone enjoyed it enough to still be looking for it. A member of this board sent me an e-mail letting me know that someone else was looking for it (I don't want to mention who cause I don't know if they'd want me to). I haven't really been answering e-mails so sorry about that.

The deal is that I'm not in the position to be writing right now so I decided to just pull what I had off of the internet. I kept getting people asking for new chapters and stuff, which is flattering and all, but I'm just too busy to right now. It's so far off the back burner that it's not even on the stove. I'm going to college full time, working full time, taking care of my daughter, taking care of my pregnant wife, and trying to get a house built on top of it all. I just don't have the time to put all of my attention into finishing the story, and it's really so close to being finished. It upsets me to leave something like that hanging and I'm sorry that that means I'm leaving you hanging too.

So, the story isn't posted anywhere on the net right now. Thanks for looking and I apologize for making you search all over for it. Talk to ya later, Me.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about my story. It's cool to know that someone enjoyed it enough to still be looking for it. A member of this board sent me an e-mail letting me know that someone else was looking for it (I don't want to mention who cause I don't know if they'd want me to).

I love the long tentacles of the internet and the multiple connectedness that forums like these provide :D

:king: Snow Dog

I love the long tentacles of the internet and the multiple connectedness that forums like these provide  :D

Long tentacles - definitely Dark Side :thumbdown:

Multiple connectedness - very Rainbow like :2thumbs:

You have mixed feelings or a multiple personality. :lol:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

I love the long tentacles of the internet and the multiple connectedness that forums like these provide  :D

Long tentacles - definitely Dark Side :thumbdown:

Multiple connectedness - very Rainbow like :2thumbs:

You have mixed feelings or a multiple personality. :lol:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

<Snow Dog finds Rainbow cap under desk and try's on for size>

There is nothing a priori Dark

Edited by Snow Dog
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about my story. It's cool to know that someone enjoyed it enough to still be looking for it. A member of this board sent me an e-mail letting me know that someone else was looking for it (I don't want to mention who cause I don't know if they'd want me to). I haven't really been answering e-mails so sorry about that.

The deal is that I'm not in the position to be writing right now so I decided to just pull what I had off of the internet. I kept getting people asking for new chapters and stuff, which is flattering and all, but I'm just too busy to right now. It's so far off the back burner that it's not even on the stove. I'm going to college full time, working full time, taking care of my daughter, taking care of my pregnant wife, and trying to get a house built on top of it all. I just don't have the time to put all of my attention into finishing the story, and it's really so close to being finished. It upsets me to leave something like that hanging and I'm sorry that that means I'm leaving you hanging too.

So, the story isn't posted anywhere on the net right now. Thanks for looking and I apologize for making you search all over for it. Talk to ya later, Me.

Would it be possible to get a copy of the story so far? I know it's not completed, but I would still enjoy reading it :)