This week's Cafe topic

Yep, I'm guilty! I dropped the ball this week.

I tried to come up with a decent topic for Monday, but my creativity had a sudden 'malfunction' and just refused to give me any ideas! Arrrgh!

I've been writing too much! I'm exhausting the old 'dream machine'. BUT...that is gonna make for a REALLY cool Summer for the Shack! So I hope you guys like the stuff I've been working on over the next three months! It all starts off in June with the '30 Days Of Night' Update! Which means a TON of brand new vampire tales and spinoffs from the "GFD" universe! All throughout the 30 days of June! So enjoy, and look for details soon!

And in July...a return to some stories that you thought were long forgotten! So look for some exciting flashbacks to some oldies but goodies!

Then comes August, where the site favorites return in force! The biggest names on the story list all get updates, and a few beloved series come to an end.

AND....(Yes, there's more)...I'm also writing a series exclusively for GA called "Lost In Question", which I hope to get posted sometime soon! Do straight boys fall in love with other boys? You'll have to check it out and see! :)

That's it for now! But I'll get some more topics together for the next week or two. I don't know...I'll drink some magic brain juice or something. Replace some of that 'mojo'! Hehehe!

Seezya soon!

As a reader of the Shack since the beginning, I find myself a little unsettled by the fact that some of my favorite stories might be drawing to a close. How can I go on knowing there may never be another chapter of NKIS or Billy

Chase? :,( I just won't read it, that's all! Yes, that's it, if I don't read the last chapter than it's not really over... :wacko:

Despite my neurotic fears, I'm excited to see what's coming.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..