More Lord of the Wolves

Ralph leads the way into the cave, and the twins follow close behind. Distant howls fill the night, causing Ralph to turn around and stare out into the night. Torch light made the fear in Ralph

Cool Title - this will make to be a good spin off on the LOTF

It beats hearing - oh their making another one again??

oh btw - disney is remaking the Flight of the Navigator!!

some one joke - just hope they don't use zac efron or sprouse twins or that group named after "yellow skin discoloration" or s-miley or that kid that looks like John Robinson - no not the guy in lost in space.

Thanks for saying you like the story so far. By the way, What's Flight of the Navigator?

Its about a boy who disappears and returns 20 years later.

And still he's a boy but everything is older.

He finds out that a space ship had changed his life.

Not going to say anymore - so that you would want to go hunt the disney movie down to watch it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble figuring out how I want to start the next part of my story, even though I kind of know what I want to happen. A chapter feels a lot easier to write when the beginning is good, but right now I don't have that first part in my mind.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Your second revisions for June 19th is very good.

I can see the difference from the 1st writing.

Stories do take time to write but you can always write the other parts of the story.

Then later you could come back and bridge the gaps with more writings.

Writing is at times non-linear.

A C

then later come back to

The mystery to me is how Jack became a wolf and then how Sam and Eric became.

I suppose Jack may have bitten Sam and Eric or ??

So maybe its up to Ralph to figure it out - how Jack recruited his hunters.

But it also seems that Ralph is the only straight one.

The cure ... would be interesting to find if any ... or not ... or a struggle that maybe Jack and Ralph will fight over

and maybe the cure gets destroyed ... maybe Ralph is force to leave the island and the others stay.

Yeah, trying to write the story in order wasn't working at all. It's like I could picture certain parts really well, bu the next part just wouldn't come to me till I figured out what happened a lot later. Right now I'm kind of writing all the way to the end. Then I'll probably go back and fill in the details.

The stubborn sun hangs high in the sky, casting light over the whole of the island. Hissing waves crash against the sandy shore, and several boys lay on the sands, their chests rising and falling time with crashing waves. A cool breeze coming off the water helps keep the heat from becoming unbearable.

Jack leans against the trunk of a palm tree, watching his tribe sleep the afternoon away. Memories of the last night

Hope the new chapter isn't too short. It just felt like a good place to end the new chapter. It's like what needed to happen in this spot happened.

Ok I get it now ... the original story - there was a beast - but - really it was the sick pilot.

So the possibility - that pilot must have bit jack and jack bit everyone else.

• 4 weeks later...

When the pack arrives at the mouth of the cave, the fading sun turns the sky red. Sam and Eric point out the cave, and they tell what they remember from their first transformation. Jack sniffs the air while he listens to the twins talk about their hunt.

As the sun sets and the full moon rises above the jungle, every boy in the pack gets a raging boner. Their breath comes in quick pants, and all of them stare at the moon with eager looks on their faces.

Raw, naturalistic, and sexually enticing. I feel a strong animal magnetism in this story, very good concept.

PS: I love Werewolves. :D

The wolves tear through the jungle on all fours, Jack leading them toward their prey. He occasionally stops to sniff the ground, but a few hear beats after each stop, the pack goes back to running as fast their sinewy bodies will carry them. Their breath comes in loud, rhythmic pants as they move fast enough they seem to fly more than run.

The scent, the salt stench of sweat mixed with the reek of fear, grows overpowering, the wolves stop running. The crouch low to the ground and move through the foliage, as they creep toward their prey, Jack suppressed the growl that attempt to escape his throat.

He spots a lone boy, attempting remain hidden in the brush, and the boy

It's good; I can understand why people stay away from it, but the story is raw and sexual. There's a natural element to it, which combine with the sex seems to be erotic on one hand and intensely provocative on the other.

The cannibalism and the wolf like attributes are interesting concepts and kind of works into the original theme of Lord of the flies, the devolution of human society into our most basic and natural behavior as beast.

Congrats, lil' pup, you did good work.

• 11 months later...