Favourite Music Videos

Sir Galahad

My other half put this on tonight & whilst I'm not a huge fan of Kylie, the eye candy is fantastic. :wub:

- Camp as you like! :P

Now post your favourite. :)

Edited by Sir Galahad

My other half put this on tonight & whilst I'm not a huge fan of Kylie, the eye candy is fantastic. :wub:

:worship::worship::worship::worship: All hail Kylie.....and her hot boys! :P

You have no idea how much I enjoyed this video when I was 13-14. :P

Red's a great colour, don't ya think? :D

Ok,

Madonna La Isla Bonita - Live Earth [Wembly Stadium, London 2007] - I have no idea where she got those Romany guys, they are mad as hatters...but it worked! :blink:

Adam Lambert - Mad World

While technically not a music video... it shows clips of Adam performing one of my ultimate favorite songs, Mad World.

And while y'all may not agree... he's a hottie in my book :wub:

Oh my goodness- this version is better than the original.

Fun thread!

Hmm, I have to say that without the performance that first song would suck big time, IMO! I did very much enjoy the performance though, mostly because it was well choreographed and downright fascinating to watch. I wasn't really that into the guys though.

The second song on the other hand I didn't enjoy the choreography and performance for all that much at all; however, it had the virtue of being a much more enjoyable song in its own right to listen to, lol.

Madonna La Isla Bonita - Live Earth [Wembly Stadium, London 2007] - I have no idea where she got those Romany guys, they are mad as hatters...but it worked! :blink:

Oh my gosh awesome song! I REALLY enjoyed that! The choreography and performance were good too, but by and large I enjoyed it for the merit of the lively song itself. A few attractive people, but nothing that eye catching, lol.

Adam Lambert - Mad World

While technically not a music video... it shows clips of Adam performing one of my ultimate favorite songs, Mad World.

And while y'all may not agree... he's a hottie in my book :wub:

I had no idea he'd done a remake of this. The song itself is so stellar that of course I liked, but Adam doesn't really do anything for me, and the video was quite boring, lol.

Oh my goodness- this version is better than the original.
B) ...........Yeah it was, but I really like the live one better!!

http://vodpod.com/watch/1505396-adam-lambe...ol-8-rickey-org

Eh, gotta disagree on both counts. The first version Eric linked to is good, but not better than the original in my opinion. Actually, I also thought the first version linked to was much more enjoyable than the live version Benji linked to. Mostly because to me that song is awesome because of its emotional power and almost hypnotic sort of feel. In the live version Adam tries to "perform" it way too much for my taste, showing what notes he can hit etc. I didn't care for that at all.

Oh man! That was an AWESOME song! I loved every second of it! Definitely not high on eye candy though, but all around terrific song.

Oops. I messed the eye candy requirement so...

Jeff Beck and Tal Wilkenfeld Because We Ended As Lovers

I can't really do instrumental songs very well. I have to be in a very special sort of mood to get into them. The melody was certainly good, but when there were no lyrics after the first couple of minutes I completely lost interest.

- Ok...so sue me, they're HOT :)

Oh man....that was the worst song in this thread by far! :lol:

LOL, yeah they were decent to look at, but a cute torso in a black shirt only goes so far :boy:

Sum 41 - In Too Deep

You have no idea how much I enjoyed this video when I was 13-14. :P

Now this on the other hand was perfect! Jeez, I'd forgotten how ridiculously adorable the lead singer of Sum 41 was back then! I'm also a major fan of swimmers and they were all delicious to look at! VERY HOT video! Definitely the hottest in the thread so far IMO.

Great song too, I was a big fan of Sum 41 and that whole genre.

Thanks for the flashback! :D

Edited by AFriendlyFace

This is the song, and the music video, that jumpstated puberty for me at the age of 11. LOL.

"Quit Playing Games With My Heart" by the Backstreet Boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1KdkQv0FfI

It certainly got a lot hotter in the second half, lol

I forgot to post one of my own favourite HOT videos in my last post:

I think it's very sexy, indeed overtly sexual. I love the rampant bisexuality ;)

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin: How can you say that about Take That. It's almost sacrilegious. :P

The boys haven't done too bad for themselves, biggest boy band to come out of the UK, and current world tour is sold out. I suppose you would have to call them a man band now! :lol:

Kevin: How can you say that about Take That. It's almost sacrilegious. :P

The boys haven't done too bad for themselves, biggest boy band to come out of the UK, and current world tour is sold out. I suppose you would have to call them a man band now! :lol:

:lol:

Ashley Tisidale - He Said She Said

Oh man! That guy! :D

He was kinda cute...in all honesty though she did more for me. LOL, she kinda hit my bisexual side a bit 0:)

Nickelback - Saving Me

The blond guy that gets saved from getting hit by a bus.

Oh my gosh yes!!! I remember when this video first came out I was lusting over him every time I saw it! On another note, that is also one of my all time favourite videos and I absolutely love the concept. The gorgeous guys is pure bonus; it's a brilliant video anyway.

That link doesn't seem to be working, at least not for me anyway. Try this:

Saving Me

Full set by Owl City - he actually is not bad to look at in general, but his music is hella amazing as are the lyrics. If you have a crazy love for words, I implore you to look at this stuff. He isn't the best live - but you get the idea. Owl City

His lyrics are kind of whimsical and bubbly, but thats the point. Here is his new single, no eye candy, but whatever. Enjoy. The main chorus riff is freaking amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, there are so many favourites. Right now, I'd say the subtlety and tasteful video of Fiona Apple's "Criminal", Amanda Palmer's hilarious video for

, and Keane's "Crystal Ball" are at the top of my list. Awesome stuff!

EDIT: Oh, haha, I just realized this thread is about eye candy in music videos. Um, well, "Criminal" does have some half-naked guys, and Giovanni Ribisi, who I'd love to snuggle with, is in "Crystal Ball". As for "Oasis"... it's funny!

Edited by initiallyyours

• 2 weeks later...

The Toppers-Shine (Eurovision Song Contest)

Go Holland!!! I'm from Flanders ... what did you expect. :P Our Northern neighbours. ^^

FF to the part where the fireworks begin! ^^

Milk Inc.-Forever (Live at Sportpaleis)

Most succesfull Flemish dance formation (also check Sylver out, they made the song for the Olympics in China! also from Flanders of course ^^)

0:35 everyone sings along, GOOSEBUMPS! (I was there, so that's probably why...); 03:03, my beloved fireworks! YAY!!!

Hadise-Düm Tek Tek (Eurovision Song Contest)

The B*tch participated for Turkey while she's Flemish. Lucky her singing was so miserable or we would have had a reason to be mad. :P Still, GO HADISE!!!

(came in 4 out of 44 countries)

Edited by Gay_In_Flanders