Aikirangel's Art

Mark Arbour

Aikirangel's been posting some beautiful paintings/drawings on this board. I think it's pretty cool...adds a different artistic facet to GA. If it weren't for the display of recent additions to the gallery, I'd have missed these, and that would have been sad. Good job!

Oh yes, I love them ^_^

And my big hope is that it might spur other people to post some of theirs too. You know, other people in here who have artistic talent. I'm not talking about anyone in particular (Lacey), I'm not trying to single anyone out (Lacey), but it would be cool to see other artwork as well. :D

And my big hope is that it might spur other people to post some of theirs too. You know, other people in here who have artistic talent. I'm not talking about anyone in particular (Lacey), I'm not trying to single anyone out (Lacey), but it would be cool to see other artwork as well. :D

Haha, I have one or two in my gallery. I might post some later. :P

Still, I Aikirangel has me experimenting in watercolors now. I am nowhere near as good, but it's still fun to mess with.