Interesting Blogs

pitchan

I'd been really bored a few days back and I kinda kept my friend up because of that even though she wanted to sleep...anyways because I was whining about how bored I was, she gave me links to two really interesting blogs. And as she says...sharing is caring! So I share these two links with you all xD

Milk Teef:

http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/

OMG they are SOOOO cute. Little milk teef <3

And 'Alice and Kev'. This person made this story on Sims 3. I really love Alice and I hate Kev XDDD

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/

Intresting thread :)

I have to say that my favorite blog to check is PostSecret. It's really amazing what people will think and say when they can remain anonymous...

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

Also, ICanHazCheezeburger is my fav as well, just cus it provides a nice comic relief for the day (though it's hit or miss with some of them)

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Eric :)

Interesting! Thanks for the posts, pitchan and Eric. Here are a few blogs that I follow --

This is the blog by an educated 40s (I think) non-heterosexual. Actually interesting and amusing, with lots of thoughts on religion and the Middle East and getting old. SORE AFRAID

This is hardcore poetry/arts stuff. The guy who keeps the blog wrote an obnoxious book called "Alphabet," in which the first letter of every word in the first chapter started with A, and every word in the second chapter started with B... you get the idea. Pretentious artsy jerk. But the links are sometimes really fascinating, and he's an objective and broad linker. RON SILLIMAN

No longer being updated, but this guy is young, ripped, pale, and educated. LONDONPREPPY

Not really a blog, but it's updated daily. People put up their "everyday life stories" and people vote if they deserved it or if their life got "f"ed. Example:"Today, my boyfriend and I were messing around in his car. I then decided I was going to give him a blowjob for the first time. As I was going down, he grabbed my chin and said 'Don't do that, your mouth isn't clean enough.' FML" FMYLIFE

Fail Blog! keeps me entertained for hours.

For an odd sense of humour Jamie4U is funny. Just read from the bottom posting upwards as thats in the archives and you want to read the 'incredible' journey he goes on. It has really 'awesome' posts like:

My coming out story.

I have been "out" for a whole year today. God it seems like forever. Anyway, this is my coming out story. I hope you like it, I feel we know each other well enough now for me to reveal it.

It was like a Wednesday or something and me and all these girls on my hairdressing course had gone to McDonalds because it was one of there birthdays. Anyway, one of them, Kerry, had this boyfriend Craig, who was really good-looking - he was wearing ripped jeans and had black hair and a suntan and he went to the gym so he had massive muscles. And normally i am like dead loud and the centre of everything, but I couldn't stop stairing at him because he was gorgious. Anyway, he went to the loos and I had to go at the same time, so we were standing at the urinals and I was trying to lean over to see his dick and he said "what are you like gay or something?" and I said "yes", so we ended up having sex in the toilet for 2 hours and his girlfreidn Kerry ended up coming into the men's toilets because she was worried about what had happeend to us, and she caught us and freaked out and ran outside and told everyone. Then she took an overdose and nearly died. Then me and Craig were like boyfriends for a whole week, but then I got bored of him and dumped him because he was too clingy and I needed like SPACE and FREEDOM to BE MYSELF.

Anyway, it is a great story and I hope that now you have read it you will be inspired to "come out" too.

I'm 98% sure its a joke blog but 2% of me kind of wants it to be real...

Edited by tomon
  • Like 1

For an odd sense of humour Jamie4U is funny. Just read from the bottom posting upwards as thats in the archives and you want to read the 'incredible' journey he goes on. It has really 'awesome' posts like:

Those are hilarious. I'm pretty sure that's a joke blog too because if it's real I'll have to seriously reconsider the human species and go through an existentialist crisis.

Hilaaaarious... Lucky I'd finished my coffee or it'd be all over my screen right now. :D

• Like 1