Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

well, I know that he's gonna die anyway :(

Still didn't make it easier. On second thoughts, I think I'd prefer if Mark never introduced him into the story either :(

Ah well...can't be helped I guess.

Anyway, the sex was amazing ;):great:

Why was Danfield sleeping outside btw?

Oh, and Brian is STILL a douchebag...although I can't just blame him since I think Cody was the one initiating everything.

It was the timing that killed me (sorry bad pun). I cried pretty much the whole way through and I doubt I will ever be able to read it again. I probably should have waited to read it but I was in a self destructive mood yesterday. It was an awesome chapter though and a fitting requiem. Thanks.

I'm sorry if the Shepard sequence upset some of you. Still, he sounded like a really nice guy, and his story, through his mother's activism, has a slight silver lining. How many of us will die, and have our death serve a purpose like Matthew's did? He leaves behind Hate Crime Legislation that may save the next guy.

I'm sorry if the Shepard sequence upset some of you. Still, he sounded like a really nice guy, and his story, through his mother's activism, has a slight silver lining. How many of us will die, and have our death serve a purpose like Matthew's did? He leaves behind Hate Crime Legislation that may save the next guy.

I'm sorry, that isn't exactly what I meant. I wasn't crying just for him. I am glad you wrote this, for exactly the reasons you stated. Thank you.

I'm sorry, that isn't exactly what I meant. I wasn't crying just for him. I am glad you wrote this, for exactly the reasons you stated. Thank you.

Don't be sorry. I got what you were saying, that I caught you at a bad time. I hope things are better.hug.gif

Hehe... very good point. They are very 'real' aren't they?

I think that Brian Matt and Cody should be kidnapped by terrorists and imprisoned in a cave for a couple of days/weeks/months... being forced to work things out between them. They could shag the brains out of their captors to earn their release. As an added extra Matt could get sick and Brian forced to preform the kidney transplant with Cody on the kitchen table with a rusty spoon thereby forging an unbreakable link between all three of them forever. :) Sorted :)

Damn girl! LMAO!! I can tell you don't like them boys.... much :P Too funny but hey, somewhat makes sense. They need to work things out even though I thought it was done once already. I still have faith in Matt and Cody. :wub:

Damn girl! LMAO!! I can tell you don't like them boys.... much :P Too funny but hey, somewhat makes sense. They need to work things out even though I thought it was done once already. I still have faith in Matt and Cody. :wub:

That's my Mummy! ;-D

Damn girl! LMAO!! I can tell you don't like them boys.... much tongue.gif Too funny but hey, somewhat makes sense. They need to work things out even though I thought it was done once already. I still have faith in Matt and Cody. wub.gif

What on EARTH makes you think I don't like them :) I love them all to bits. If I didn't like them then I would have had them held in a garage full of old sweaty sports gear... imagine the socks and jocks after a couple of months, Brian would have been gang raped by the women's rugby team and would have had to perform surgery with a spork.... and no anaesthetic :) that was me being nice :)devilsmiley.gif

That's an American accent? Ew dahlings that is sew Brittish dontcha know. Eep. Why would ANYONE want to talk like that?

Yes that is a upperclass, snobby american accent, nowhere near a british accent. LOL!!

When is the next chapter?!? I am dying of anticipation, I love these stories!

Cody is even more messed up than I realized. One minute he was saying he didn't love Brian and loved Matt, and now, maybe a month later, he's investing in a future with Brian and still having sex with Matt (which apparently was not in his agreement with Brian). Brian is giving up his job and moving to LA to be with Cody. Cody shouldn't have allowed Brian to do that unless he was sure of his feelings, but his actions say he isn't.

Part of me thought that Cody and Brian were in love and just needed to try to work things out and be together, and that the tension of them loving each other and not being able to be together was what was messing both of them up. Well now they are together and things are still messed up! I'm starting to think Brian's problems are mostly Cody's fault.

None of this would bother me if the story weren't so compelling, though, so I don't want my frustrations with Cody to come across as a complaint about the story. I love the story and am looking forward to seeing how everything works out between Cody, Matt and Brian.

Well, I will complain if I want to. ;) But firstly I must admit that the Matt Shephard's funeral was dealt brilliantly! :2thumbs:

Now I can express my dissatisfaction. :angry: But I'm a nice person and I learn patience and there will be two more chapters in a short time, so I decided to wait. Moreover there's 20+ chapters of Bloodlines so anything that happens now doesn't have to last so long. And if I'm pissed off with what I'm reading, I can of course change that easily and stop reading - at least for the time needed so that I don't care anymore of the story. It worked with 1968, it will work again. There's plenty of other stuff to :read:

now see... frustration is over and I can peacefully go to bed ;)

Then this revenge and blood for blood and f**k for f**k... well Robbie was right :thumbup:

What are you pissed off about Paya? It's just a bunch of dysfunctional people f**king up their lives. Relax. :king: It will have a happy ending, just like a good massage.:blink:

What are you pissed off about Paya? It's just a bunch of dysfunctional people f**king up their lives. Relax. :king: It will have a happy ending, just like a good massage.:blink:

I think you are selling yourself short. Cody is a relatively young man, and he is still searching to find his place. He is brave enough to try difficult things, like re-committing to Brian, and honest enough to still enjoy Matt - he is exploring, and growing. To me, he is no more dyfunctional than 99% of the population and I fail to see his behaviour as self-destructive or unfeeling to others. Again, the fact that he stimulates so much discussion points to the reality of the character and the quality of the writing; more please.

• Like 1

Frankly, the Cody-Matt-Brian thing is becoming quite tiresome. They're stuck on replay or something. It's all about imaginary hurt - it's become all ego. Ego sex generally sucks, it's just bravado and leaves you feeling empty and alone.

Frankly, the Cody-Matt-Brian thing is becoming quite tiresome. They're stuck on replay or something. It's all about imaginary hurt - it's become all ego. Ego sex generally sucks, it's just bravado and leaves you feeling empty and alone.

I am with you on this one! Tho I do not feel Cody and Brian should end up together, Brian being the d**khead he is doesn't deserve to end up with Cody. I am not sure now tho if I want to see Matt and Cody together, sigh, I guess I need more chapters to decide!! LOL!!

I am with you on this one! Tho I do not feel Cody and Brian should end up together, Brian being the d**khead he is doesn't deserve to end up with Cody. I am not sure now tho if I want to see Matt and Cody together, sigh, I guess I need more chapters to decide!! LOL!!

I think it's too early for Matt to settle down. Ultimately, I think he should end up with Cody in a few years. As for Brian, he just needs to see a shrink or something. :blink:

Like I said, I'm learning to trust you. ;) Still, it' frustrating to see how people can complicate their lives (more so I think maybe I complicate mine too

I think it's too early for Matt to settle down. Ultimately, I think he should end up with Cody in a few years. As for Brian, he just needs to see a shrink or something. :blink:

Well I disagree. This statement about age and settling down is a non-sense. It's strictly subjective and a matter of mental development. Matt is 18 or 19. At this age he's mature enough to leave his parents and live his life on his own, he proved he's able to manage his sexual life according to his desires and from what I see, he has brain and he uses it. He's very bright and I'd say more mature that e.g. Cody, so really... cut it off - there's no age of being mature enough to settle down. Moreover, if he goes steady with Cody, he won't be all that settled down, I bet. :D It's also a matter of the other partner - Matt can't settle down with one of his peers but I'm sure he can do that with someone older than him.

(It's not particularly an answer to Tim's post, there were more people to say that.)

Edited by paya

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..