LV! July 30th - August 1st!

Linxe Termoil

Okay, risking Shadowgod's wrath (The goat protect me!) It's been deduced that I can't recycle the other Poll, so...new topic. (Hides behind Trebs and Krista)

Okay, Las Vegas has the win. Now we just need to select a date.

I've taken the liberty of applying the dates from the previous poll and placing names next to each date for those who wanted those dates/that weekend.

I've also taken the liberty of breaking down the rest of the votes/locations, because I have noticed there are several folks wanting to go around the same area. So I'll have those breakdowns after the LV breakdown.

Las Vegas Votes (with dates) are as follows:

Linxe Termoil - Any time is good.

Meeko - Any time is good.

Camilo - Any time is good.

Shadowgod - Any time is good.

Prince Duchess - Any time is good.

Hoskins - Any time is good.

Wildone - Any time is good.

LV July 23rd-25th.

KJames and Rizan

LV July 30th - August 1st

Trebs and Kris

LV Aug 5th - Aug 8th

Yang Bang

LV Aug 12th - 15th

Benji

Okay, so as promised, here is the rest of the poll as broken down, with dates, and suggestions/consolidated locations.

NYC Votes:

Beastkid - July 16th - 18th

Lacey - August 12th - 15th

EricA - August 12th - 15th

Paya - Any

Rakuten06 - Any

Boston, MA votes:

Talonrider - July 23rd - 25th

BluesoxSWJ - Any

Tetrefine - Any

Montreal, Quebec Votes:

Nephylim - Any

Jack Frost - Any

It's my suggestion that those three locales get together and select a location??? I bet you could have lots of fun, and I am sure there are more than just you guys up that way.

Okay, the rest of the votes broken down.

Chicago, IL

JTCG - Aug 5th-8th

Tarin - Any

Head east and meet up with the others???

Seattle, WA

Conner - Any

Tom(lostone) Any

Colin - Aug 5th-8th.

Nevada's not that much further south, only about, uhm, a day's drive??? Come South! (Especially you Conner).

Okay, Uhm, I think that's it for now.

Thank you everyone who voted, and please, if you change your mind and want to come to LV vote!

I'll leave this up for another week or so,

Regards,

Linxe

Edited by Linxe Termoil

3rd time is the charm it seems...

ps did you think invoking other members of the moderation / admin team would spare you?

Pfft go back in your cave, you big meanie!

*Hits Steve with a stick*

3rd time is the charm it seems...

ps did you think invoking other members of the moderation / admin team would spare you?

:lmao:...........Yeah, Steve we all know the goat gets you in the end!! :lol:

• Site Administrator

lmaosmiley.gif...........Yeah, Steve we all know the goat gets you in the end!! laugh.gif

mad.gifNO Self Respecting Steve would let a goat get us, especially in our ends blink.gif .

mad.gif

Oh, Meeko, there is multiple Steve's, how many sticks do you have lmaosmiley.gif

August 12th-15th would be prime dates for Colleges to start.. :P So you college kids won't be able to attend... unless you skip, which.. shame on the whole lot of you if you do.. tsk tsk tsk. I'm glad Las Vegas won... its WAY out of my way so I'll need to actually plan ahead.. Really the month of July is ok, but the weather there will probably suck... I don't do 100+ very well.

And yeah, Linxe, I may be big and mean... but Steven has his... bag of tricks (so to speak) to tame the fight right out of me... :P So.. 0:)

August 12th-15th would be prime dates for Colleges to start.. :P So you college kids won't be able to attend... unless you skip, which.. shame on the whole lot of you if you do.. tsk tsk tsk. I'm glad Las Vegas won... its WAY out of my way so I'll need to actually plan ahead.. Really the month of July is ok, but the weather there will probably suck... I don't do 100+ very well.

And yeah, Linxe, I may be big and mean... but Steven has his... bag of tricks (so to speak) to tame the fight right out of me... :P So.. 0:)

I should have mentioned before but I prolly can't make anything before agu mostly because i'll still be working full time >< but we'll see =P I mean if Krista goes I HAVE to go.

Can you say motorboat express? =PP

Wait, I had participated in this?

According to my vote tally's you did indeed participate in this. You voted for Las Vegas August 5th - August 8th. If this is incorrect let me know so I can fix it.

On another note, I ask that you (as in everyone in general) only participate in the voting process if you are serious about wanting/planning on going. Please do not vote if you are not.

Thank you,

LT

AM I going? HELL YEAH!!!! Hold on the partying til I get there eh? I'm open for any day as for now. Once I move to NC and get a (Oh GAWD) J.O.B. I'll see how things go but yeah, I'm in...

And Mark BETTER be in too!! I owe him his spanking! :P

The poll has now been closed.

The majority who participated has elected for July 30th - August 1st as the dates for the get together.

So I am now starting the sign up list. Let us know if you're coming, if you don't want to post, feel free to pm me and i'll add you to the sign up list.

1) Linxe Termoil (Viva Las Vegas)

Linxe (and others) - I think the process so far has been fantastic. But as we are 10 months out, and one of the cheapest carriers for Southwest won't book until at least 6 months out (usually) - how about we use this time to talk about things that can be done, who is "currently interested" in going, etc but wait until a little bit closer to firm down plans. I'll also look up myself if there are any decent discounts places to stay.

If you all wanna rush forward - I can understand. But just hoping for a little thoughtful planning and through such, maybe be able to make this an official GetTogether.

But in ANY case - it is a testament to Linxe for the progress made so far so :2thumbs:

Linxe (and others) - I think the process so far has been fantastic. But as we are 10 months out, and one of the cheapest carriers for Southwest won't book until at least 6 months out (usually) - how about we use this time to talk about things that can be done, who is "currently interested" in going, etc but wait until a little bit closer to firm down plans. I'll also look up myself if there are any decent discounts places to stay.

If you all wanna rush forward - I can understand. But just hoping for a little thoughtful planning and through such, maybe be able to make this an official GetTogether.

But in ANY case - it is a testament to Linxe for the progress made so far so :2thumbs:

B)..........Agreed, even I can't get quotes for rooms this far out, on the other hand I have my annual trip with my brothers during that time :angry: It would be a real bitch if our times conflict, I'll try to see if the brothers can push up the date, maybe entice them with next years meteor shower which is a week after with no moon.

I would like to be able to say for definate that I can come but it's in the hands of the gods. If my house sells I'll be there if not I have no hope in hell of affording it. I'll be there in spirit for sure.

Well, I only live 2 hours from vegas, like I already said, so I SHOULD be able to attend, but the times might be conflicting for me it all depends when i decide to move and to where I'm moving, if I'm lucky I may be able to time it right to go up to vegas for that weekend then right after that move, which would be perfect timing, but I honestly don't know this close to the date...So I guess sign me up for a possible attend?

and I'm sure Benji knows even more about the things to do then I do, but if people are willing to pay out the money it costs they have some awesome shows, including phantom at the venetian! went and saw that a couple years back :D

But in ANY case - it is a testament to Linxe for the progress made so far so thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Okay, we can do that instead. Nyeh. Sorry, this is the first time I've attempted something like this. Okay, so, ehr, I'll come back this afternoon when I get out of class, heh.

cool.gif..........Agreed, even I can't get quotes for rooms this far out, on the other hand I have my annual trip with my brothers during that time mad.gif It would be a real bitch if our times conflict, I'll try to see if the brothers can push up the date, maybe entice them with next years meteor shower which is a week after with no moon.

Tell them you have a bunch of hot dates for that weekend, lol. We'll just try for planning things out instead. :)

I would like to be able to say for definate that I can come but it's in the hands of the gods. If my house sells I'll be there if not I have no hope in hell of affording it. I'll be there in spirit for sure.

The house well sell. Think good thoughts :)

I'm changing my vote to NYC and stick to it.

Nephylim... You can change yours if you wish. I do not mind. Thanks for your only support. :P

Count me out of Las Vegas. I cannot do that for a couple reasons...

1) It's expensive. Even to fly out of Montreal Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau Airport. $750 just to fly there! In Canadian money...

2) I very rarely go west. Last time I went beyond the East Coast states/eastern provinces was to Chicago two summers ago (and before I only did that two times going to Midwest).

3) Best to keep me away from those slot machines. I'm going to want booze and ciggies. I do not want to max out my credit card. :P

Sorry mates. Maybe next time if you guys for once pick a Northeastern city selection. I mean... Two locations in the West (California and Nevada), two in the South (Texas and Washington DC)... a location in the Northeast and Midwest would be then overdue! There are plenty of us living in the Northeast/Midwest.

Edited by Jack Frost

cool.gif..........Agreed, even I can't get quotes for rooms this far out, on the other hand I have my annual trip with my brothers during that time mad.gif It would be a real bitch if our times conflict, I'll try to see if the brothers can push up the date, maybe entice them with next years meteor shower which is a week after with no moon.

Linxe, Benji, would you like me to try and make contact for rooms once we know how many people we can expect and what type of accommodations we're going to need, and where? I don't deal with 'reservations', I deal with 'Industry Sales'.