Comicalitiy's Xthousandth Well Deserved Thank you

Well for some reason I seem to be in a posting mood after signing up here around a year ago, making one post and then going away again (summer holidays, what else to do). And I thought I'd share two things:

1) There is the most fantastic thunderstorm going on over here right now, the rain is absolutely pouring it down and the noise on the trees is beautiful. My computer is next to the window, which is wide open :D hehehe

2) I want to add a thanks to Comsie to go with the many he's already had. This just feels like something I *should* say, cause... well, I think you'll understand. Basically, a few years ago (The shack was coming up to it's third birthday I tyhink) and my rather addled brain decide to connect the fact that I found men attractive - and always had done - to the fact that I mgiht be gay. I got all upset and depressed for a week, kinda half accepted it, but was still kinda miserable. I came online and read first IOMFATS' Chris and Nigel and then I read NKIS, followed by everything else that Comsie had written. The point is, however, that those first two stories... they showed me - in a really cliched way - that having a relationship with another guy could not only be utterly normal, but that it could be beautiful too. Boy did that sound smaltzy, lol. Anyway, Comsie, you get two thanks because you wrote NKIS, and apparently you inspired IOMFATS to write C&N so... I guess my quick settlement into emotional security is down to you.

I guess you can see why I flt like I had to say this, it's a debt of gratitude which I felt deserved to be paid.

Cheers, enjoy ya net freedom ;)

No thanks needed dude. Really. The stories I wrote in the first two years of the site were pretty much my way of trying not to EXPLODE! Hehehe! Between living with my best friend, who I loved with all my heart, and being in the closet, and being completely infatuated with this guy, Ed, at work, and Nifty, and Jaxsper Finn and Dean Lidster and the like...I had to express myself before my head blew up. It was such a release. It really was.

It makes me feel SO good to know that you feel a bit more connected to yourself. That is the most liberating, most beautiful feeling in the world. Don't ever lose that. It's easier to lose sight of oneself that it seems. I learned that the hard way on a couple of occassions.

Thank you so much. Honestly, I take it as a *HUGE* compliment to have someone say 'you affected me'. To a writer, or painter, or film maker, or any artist in general, I imagine that is one of the best compliments that you can possibly pay to somebody. So, for that...thank you. ((Hugz))

ps- I LOVE the rain! Especially storms! Makes me squirm to hear the sound of rain hitting the windows. Hehehe! Sighhhh....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..