What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Toast

Omg! Dude you have no idea. It was amazing. I'll have to cook it for you one time. If your boyfriend doesnt mind that is...

Yes I mind, so back off!!!!!!!!!!. Hehe, jk jk jk, you can feed him anything and I can even lend him to you, I already lent him to this butch lesbian I know and he liked it.

So I went to the grocery store today and stocked up on pizza all because of this thread. And I found some Magherita pizza. Im thinking of heating it for dinner.

I swear Im gonna come down there and kidnap you and force you to make me some of that Magherita pizza. devilsmiley.giftongue.gif

Sounds boring but it isn't: Margherita with extra cheese and mozarella cheese and cheesy crust :D

I was told it is very healthy.

Yes, I believe it.

I believe many of the things the voices tell me.

I swear Im gonna come down there and kidnap you and force you to make me some of that Magherita pizza. devilsmiley.giftongue.gif

Lol! Come on down. Bring you boyfriend and we'll make it a party. Dont be tardy!

PD, that Margherita Pizza does sound good. Does it have a thin crispy crust?

Yes the one I bought is thin crispy crust and it is healthy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...