That song.

So I'm sitting in a friends car and we're waiting for another friend and a song comes on. At that exact moment it is the perfect song that can apply to every situation and defines our exact mood and we both sing. It doesn't matter that we're both tone death or the fact that some people are staring we just sing or even the fact that we just had an argument, we both sing this song and our friend joins us when she gets in the car.

So I decided to give you guys the chance to get the song. Every day I will give you a clue as to what song this is for one week. Let's see if you can guess it.

Clue #1

This song was rerecorded by a boys choir for the soundtrack of a movie.

Green

Just a guess-

Is it We Don't Need No Education by Pink Floyd for the Wall (album and movie).

BTW- I heard the boys choir that did the chorus is sueing Pink Floyd for royalties last fall.

They are no longer cute, adoring fanboys and are now piggish money grubbing adults.

Just a guess-

Is it We Don't Need No Education by Pink Floyd for the Wall (album and movie).

BTW- I heard the boys choir that did the chorus is sueing Pink Floyd for royalties last fall.

They are no longer cute, adoring fanboys and are now piggish money grubbing adults.

Actually, Beast, that it Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2), but I'm just picking nits, and you probably already have more than enough nits to worry about right now.

:king: Snow Dog

Edit, I didn't say it was right, I was merely correcting Beast because I was thrilled to actually find him in error.

Edited by Snow Dog

Sorry guys still wrong.

Clue #3

The man who sings this song has acted three movies. Only the first movie was successful due to the inclusion of said song and two other top ten hits in the films soundtrack which had the same name.

Sorry guys your both wrong but that was a good guess.

Clue #2

The original recording of this song included two female musicians that were actually sisters though they didn't sing the song.

I need to recant this one I was wrong.

The new clue #2

The artist to this song wrote, sang and played all instruments in this song.

So which Prince song is it? When Doves Cry? Let's Go Crazy?

You sir are correct. The answer is when doves Cry.

Let's try a new one. Does anyone want to coordinate the next one or should I keep on doing it? I have plenty we can even do a movie or an actor. Let me know.

So which Prince song is it? When Doves Cry? Let's Go Crazy?

You sir are correct. The answer is when doves Cry.

Let's try a new one. Does anyone want to coordinate the next one or should I keep on doing it? I have plenty we can even do a movie or an actor. Let me know.

What do I win?

Hmmm.....lets think about that. I may have a few ideas. 0:)

I think as the winner you should start the next one.

Mag