Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Awards voting!

The awards voting is underway.... And I'd just like to make sure everyone has all the facts regarding the King of Cliffhangers category.

First, we should all remember, and never forget, that Graeme has been indicted by the cliffhanger police over at Jeff's Fort, and a warrant was issued for his arrest!

Just a friendly reminder, to make sure we all have all the facts. 0:)

CJ :)

The awards voting is underway.... And I'd just like to make sure everyone has all the facts regarding the King of Cliffhangers category.

First, we should all remember, and never forget, that Graeme has been indicted by the cliffhanger police over at Jeff's Fort, and a warrant was issued for his arrest!

Just a friendly reminder, to make sure we all have all the facts. 0:)

CJ :)

It says he violated the Penile Code. Or was that Penal Code?biggrin.gif

• Site Moderator

Where have I been? I missed the nominating process altogether. Now, I find we are voting already. Man, was I ever in for a surprise.

Thanks, C J.

The nominations were held in January for three weeks.

And I cite the fact that I wasn't nominated as proof that I never use cliffhangers! :ph34r:

B)............Not to mention that you were not eligible! :blink: (Someone goofed .. 'cough') I'm glad you brought this up, I totally spaced about it! But the write in nominations are in :devil:

• Site Administrator

Why make things overly complicated? 0:)

CJ, when dealing with a goat everthing is overly complicated. Guess we are just accustomed and resigned to the fact to deal with you will be chore :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..