My friend tested Windows 7 and how was she rewarded? With an email that told her the test was now ending and she had to re install another application. If she didn't they were going to shut down her computer every two hours and if she was doing any work it would be lost. Eventually if she still didn't uninstall W7 they would disable the computer. Nice thanks huh!!

The fun part of the spoof were the things people wanted that a computer could never deliver- like controlling your weight, making your parents quit fighting and being a dominatrix.

Of course when the kid said, "a glass of pepsi with a dead bird in it." I lost it and have been having laughing jags ever since.

My friend tested Windows 7 and how was she rewarded? With an email that told her the test was now ending and she had to re install another application. If she didn't they were going to shut down her computer every two hours and if she was doing any work it would be lost. Eventually if she still didn't uninstall W7 they would disable the computer. Nice thanks huh!!

Um, she was warned that would be the case prior to downloading it. And Microsoft does have the right to be paid for it's work (since it was a public beta, anyone and everyone could have gained access and used it 'permanently' otherwise).

I love Windows 7. Especially with all the attachments and stuff. If I could figure out how to get the drive belt attached to the rear end differential in my mattress, you people would never see me again.

So there.

(and on the computers that matter, I run Server 2008 or Mac OS 10.6).

Edited by Hoskins

I'd switch to Linux, but I like to play games sometimes.

If you know what you're doing though, Windows machines can actually work really well - I've never had a computer last me fewer than 4 full years (my current one turns 4 this summer), and never had a crippling problem with any of them. Then again, I don't let anyone else touch it, and my sister even managed to get her Mac completely infested with viruses and trojans within 6 months.

Good Idea, I run an antivirus system on my mac just in case, just something I guess since I had a pc before I just didn't want to chance it.

but again if she's running windows on it or another platform she needs to get virus program on that side as well. My sisters pc she always manages to get viruses on..

College humor has some great ones :D

Edited by Drewbie