Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation, Chapter 17

Oh Joel and Trever sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

first comes a german gay couple pointing a Joel

then comes a leisbian couple to ask how long their together

Can't wait for Trevor to spring this on Lisa on the next call!!

For her to say Joel and Trevor to be pushing a babies carriage!!

---

Hey my pet pieve ... when are the boys going to more boy action with other boys

getting Trevor to open up to life and how joel is with the world - well seeing him gay!!!

It feels like a very private world ... of two ... but it be great if they made some friends for a short time rather than its a scary world to be in but fun to explore.

• Site Administrator

Oh my :o Oh my :o Oh my :o

What did Lisa just do??? Is she forgetting that Dirk now has access to Trevor's cell phone records and probably get a copy of the text message :o

I think things are going to heat up in everybody's world.

Oh my :o Oh my :o Oh my :o

What did Lisa just do??? Is she forgetting that Dirk now has access to Trevor's cell phone records and probably get a copy of the text message :o

I think things are going to heat up in everybody's world.

B)...............Yep, Steve you beat me to that point about Lisa's text messaging, I wonder if she mentioned Bridget in the message. Maybe another drive by to Bridget's house is in store from Dirk, with some cheap sunglasses of course :lol:! I love how Trevor got the better of Joel with the t-shirt, can't wait til Lisa sees it and Trevor gets busted! Great chapter CJ, and the pictures were a great add to the story. Wonder what port of call is next?

Hey they can get a free room from the government to move out of pompei for fear of a future eruption (not the crotch kind)

I think the next shirt for Joel should be either "Make a pass at me!!" or "Rub me the right way!!!"

Hey they can get a free room from the government to move out of pompei for fear of a future eruption (not the crotch kind)

I think the next shirt for Joel should be either "Make a pass at me!!" or "Rub me the right way!!!"

B)...............If Trevor's language skills were above par, I can see him buying a T-Shirt for Joel with just those sayings! :lmao: (all of the sudden Trevor becomes a fashion shopper) 0:)

B)...............If Trevor's language skills were above par, I can see him buying a T-Shirt for Joel with just those sayings! :lmao: (all of the sudden Trevor becomes a fashion shopper) 0:)

I didn't say Trevor would buy the shirts - it the endless supply from lisa after she finds out this coming funny in the next call

she'll fedex a brand new shirt for Joel to wear like "pinch me and I'm yours" or "hit my start button!!"

I didn't say Trevor would buy the shirts - it the endless supply from lisa after she finds out this coming funny in the next call

she'll fedex a brand new shirt for Joel to wear like "pinch me and I'm yours" or "hit my start button!!"

B).........Yeah, funny! But not likely given the circumstances... (communications and all) plus I'm sure Joel will be on guard after getting owned by Trevor in Pompeii!!! Haha! Once Lisa sees the pics Joel will be on guard.

B).........Yeah, funny! But not likely given the circumstances... (communications and all) plus I'm sure Joel will be on guard after getting owned by Trevor in Pompeii!!! Haha! Once Lisa sees the pics Joel will be on guard.

oh it will be the high tech t-shirts -> Lisa can text the message she wants to put on the back or the front of the shirt

"Wanna give" "Wanna take"

"Mount Me" "Whine some more"

I think that dog story from WL sure makes greats t-shirts to sell

• Site Administrator

Okay, call me crazy if you want blink.gif , but did anyone find the exchange between Officer Gonzalez and Bridget unusual?blink.gif

It seemed like Officer Gonzalez wasn't going there to even discuss the murder of Rachel Carlson, but possibly the murder of her late husband Arnold Belvue.

Bridget had seemed to have met Officer Gonzalez before this encounter, and it seemed like she had had a negative experience about it. Then she had to specify it was Dirk murdering Rachel, and that he may actually be a serial killer. This is with her knowing and disclosing that she knows Trevor is alive and well.

After reading this over a couple of times as it didn't sit right with me, I seemed to be even more confused. Did anyone else read this passage the same, or did you all just assume that it was Rachel that she was talking about?

Seems like the goat is up to more misdirection and mischief ph34r.gif .

After reading this over a couple of times as it didn't sit right with me, I seemed to be even more confused. Did anyone else read this passage the same, or did you all just assume that it was Rachel that she was talking about?

I think we may have a mystery on top of a mystery, or "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" as Winston Churchill once said of the Soviet Union.

We may not know where this is heading, but in order to see if there is any consensus among readers, please respond to the poll.

Edited by MikeL

Okay, call me crazy if you want blink.gif , but did anyone find the exchange between Officer Gonzalez and Bridget unusual?blink.gif

It seemed like Officer Gonzalez wasn't going there to even discuss the murder of Rachel Carlson, but possibly the murder of her late husband Arnold Belvue.

Bridget had seemed to have met Officer Gonzalez before this encounter, and it seemed like she had had a negative experience about it. Then she had to specify it was Dirk murdering Rachel, and that he may actually be a serial killer. This is with her knowing and disclosing that she knows Trevor is alive and well.

I do wish people would weigh in on this one... :)

I think we may have a mystery on top of a mystery, or "a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" as Winston Churchill once said of the Soviet Union.

We may not know where this is heading, but in order to see if there is any consensus among readers, please respond to the poll.

I can say this much; there is more than one mystery here. They may not even be related...

We'll find out more and more over the next few chapters... and we'll know it all many chapters before the end, though some will be obvious before others. :)

The next chapter, BTW, is "Discoveries". :ph34r:

I do wish people would weigh in on this one... :)

I can say this much; there is more than one mystery here. They may not even be related...

We'll find out more and more over the next few chapters... and we'll know it all many chapters before the end, though some will be obvious before others. :)

The next chapter, BTW, is "Discoveries". :ph34r:

I'm trying to remember Bridgit's description - but maybe she looks like an older woman... or maybe she just has a lot of wrinkles because the plastic surgeon found that the easiest way to cover over the scarring on "her" face...

Hmmm...

• Site Administrator

I'm trying to remember Bridgit's description - but maybe she looks like an older woman... or maybe she just has a lot of wrinkles because the plastic surgeon found that the easiest way to cover over the scarring on "her" face...

Hmmm...

Ohhhhhhh, a sex change and a make over, never thought of that :P .

That does bring up another point; Officer Gonzalez showed up obviously thinking that he was there for a different reason, and he had to do a Constitutional Caution to Bridget before he would discuss anything. Now why would he do that unless she was a suspect in something. Like I don't know, the murder of her own husband :o . Could Bridget be using the whole Dirk excuse and case to deflect blame from herself. After all she would be looking a gift horse in the mouth if this case suddenly appeared in her lap without the police really knowing what going on.

Maybe Bridget is the actual serial killer.

B)...............How right you are! Bridget is definitely trying to throw the detective off;

..................I recommend that you look closely indeed at this Dirk Carlson!

• Site Administrator

Wow Benji, those are some great points :2thumb:

Especially the last one, I didn't pick up on that one when the chapter was released. Really, what else could Dirk be saying other than she is not there :o .

The more I think of it, Bridget is the perfect villain. She has dead family members, and then Julie (?) shows up and says she knows a kid that is having trouble with his Dad and the possibility he is being involved with his wife's murder. What a perfect cover.

I still believe Dirk is innocent of anything serious, like murder :P .

Wow Benji, those are some great points :2thumb:

Especially the last one, I didn't pick up on that one when the chapter was released. Really, what else could Dirk be saying other than she is not there :o .

The more I think of it, Bridget is the perfect villain. She has dead family members, and then Julie (?) shows up and says she knows a kid that is having trouble with his Dad and the possibility he is being involved with his wife's murder. What a perfect cover.

I still believe Dirk is innocent of anything serious, like murder :P .

B)..................Dirk is guilty of not coming clean with his son about his mothers fate, his on-going relationship with Jim (Yes, they are defiantly together and Dirk is gay). The mid-week meetings, the memorized phone number, the hundreds of phone calls and the reluctance to introduce Jim to Trevor! Has he done something illegal? Could be, why else is he not telling his lover/lawyer the full story? I suspect Dirk and his wife made a pact together and swore not to tell anyone until a certain date.

If Rachael is still alive and well in Australia, the Dirk would be guilty of Insurance Fraud besides all the lies that have been told over the years.

B).............Could be, I don't recall reading if he cashed in an insurance policy though! He is definitely guilty of lying.

I'm shocked, shocked, I say, to see thoughts that there might be a vilain in this story! :blink:

None of my stories have ever had a vilain. I'll 100% guarantee it. 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)

B)..................:huh::huh::huh: ???? And mountain goats don't hang around cliffs either!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B)..................:huh::huh::huh: ???? And mountain goats don't hang around cliffs either!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahhem! I can assure you, and I can prove it; there are no vilains in any of my stories!! :read:

(And typos can be sooo handy at times! 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) :ph34r:)

Ahhem! I can assure you, and I can prove it; there are no vilains in any of my stories!! :read:

(And typos can be sooo handy at times! 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) :ph34r:)

B)..............Hahaha! I actually glossed over that typo, not knowing your going to use it! :P

I maintain that Dirk Carlson is not in a relationship with Jim (I imagine their conversations would be a bit more lovey-dovey if they were).

I also am skeptical that Dirk murdered Rachel, but that same skepticism makes me agree that Bridget is up to something that no one else in the story appears to be aware of. She's quite intelligent and possibly devious... hey CJ, weren't you telling me earlier that your mother's surname was Bellevue, and that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..