Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 20, Rude Awakenings

Jim likes much more than pizza. That's why he is making a clandestine trip to Italy...not for pizza, but for his "special client".

I'm thinking Officer Gonzalez is one sharp detective.

Edited by MikeL

B)............... Yes he is, He glanced down at the documents in his hand: the sales contract and title transfer for the Ares, which Bridget Bellevue had given him. I find it odd that the police did not discover this before, of course the date and signature of the sale are important because, Rachel owned the boat; The Ares was hers, paid off in full. Coupled with the fact that they were having martial problems; Ever mindful of the legalities, especially in light of their recent troubles, she and Dirk had taken title to Atlantis in the name of their son, Trevor. Sounds like Dirk and Rachel had already started to split up the properties ahead of the impending divorce. In the end, Rachel had her way. She would run the charters and Dirk would run the chandlery.

Bridget has handed Officer Gonzales the sales papers now; "The county recorder's office has confirmed those sales papers I told you about. They're real, and that puts a whole new spin on things because it's a direct connection between the cases." The only link I can think of is that Bridget's late husband was handling the divorce.

Joel is cruel to Trevor, throwing his boxers and boardies across the room so that Joel would have to get up naked to use the bathroom, Haha! It looks like Jim means no harm to Trevor, or he wouldn't go the Police Station, again confirming my belief that he is there to talk to Trevor and confirm that he alive and well for the police back home.

Great chapter CJ! :2thumbs: Looking forward to more!!

Edited by Benji

I was right that Joel and Trever be in bed with each other.

Trevor was naked but was joel???

Is this playful or is joel teaching a lesson or ???

What can we expect from the two if Trevor doesn't get laid in europe?

• Site Administrator

Thank you for the chapter, and the one last week too thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I think I will wait until you leave on your trip before I reveal all the solutions to the story that I think I have worked out so far tongue.gif . Speaking of which, is anyone else a little disturbed about even the idea of a 'cruising' goat?

Gives me the shivers.

So I love that Joel can still get Trevor's goat so easy. The only thing is that Joel seems to be escalating every chapter more and more, eventually he is going to find out the size of Trevor's morning wood up close and personal ohmy.gif . Too bad Joel didn't take a good look and gave us a description other than the magnifying glass comment. Oh wait...this isn't Nifty biggrin.gif .

I do think something is up in the sense that Officer Gonzales said that the two cases are connected. Just what two cases and what does the bill of sale have to do with anything?

I think I will have to re read the chapter and see if I missed anything this time around.

Steve

BTW, is it wise to trust Shadowgod to post while your away. I'd be more than willing to hold the next 3 or 4 chapters for you and post them on the tuesday(s) tongue.gif

Interesting. More clues, yet more questions! The two cases are more than likely the disappearance of one Mrs. Rachel Carlson, and one Mr. Trevor Carlson, under similar circumstances. I make this conclusion based on the fact that the police are concerned with possible multiple homicide (more on that), while Jim wasn't exactly aghast when Dirk revealed his supposed crime (leading me to believe that it does not involve murder, and that the police are as yet either unaware of or unconcerned with it). Of course, Jim could be used to that stuff. I don't think we know enough about him to draw more than loose conclusions. Adding to that, it seems like Jim may not have bad intentions in Italy. I think we can agree that he is searching for Trevor and Atlantis, but we still don't know enough. His trip to the police station in Italy could be for any number of reasons: They might know where he is, they can find him easily and capture/stop him, or Jim really is gay is turned on by hot men in uniforms (who isn't?!). Time will tell. He has just another day or two before he has to report back to Dirk (who is only supposed to be hiding out for a few days) so in the next chapter or two we should know a lot more.

Multiple homicide. I wonder what CJ was alluding to. So far, the readers have been led to believe that Mrs. Carlson and Mr. Bellevue are dead. The police have also been under the impression (until it can otherwise be proven false) that Trevor is among the deceased. Could those be the three murders the detective was talking about? We don't know exactly how Mr. Bellevue came to be Bridget's late husband. Then again, this might be the goats way of alluding to another piece of the puzzle regarding Rachel's disappearance, one that the other characters might not as yet be aware of.

Clearly, Bridget knows a lot more about what is going on than anyone else. She's far too cheery, given the circumstances. Whatever she's up to, it has a lot to do with her husband. I still get the feeling that she is more connected to the original disappearance than anyone else realizes. I have to wonder, in what ways?

• Site Moderator
BTW, is it wise to trust Shadowgod to post while your away. I'd be more than willing to hold the next 3 or 4 chapters for you and post them on the tuesday(s) Posted Image

Shadowgod will receive a friendly reminder to post the chapters.

Hrm. I think Bridget is the new scar in this case. I don't see how anyone could have gotten bill of sale on the Ares. it's probably a forgery and Dirk's wife found out about it so she took off with the Ares, or something.

I also bet Bridget killed her own husband, but I can't recall having read anything stating that Bridget's husband had been murdered. Where was this statement at?

And, I still think Bridget is the new scar. Obviously, she's a mastermind who likes getting others to dance to the tune of her violin, as they say. Not cool.

Joel and Lisa and Trevor need to get it on. I'd be okay with a threesome, as long it was from Joel's point of view. He'd be like a virgin all over... hint hint 0:)

Hrm. I think Bridget is the new scar in this case. I don't see how anyone could have gotten bill of sale on the Ares. it's probably a forgery and Dirk's wife found out about it so she took off with the Ares, or something.

But Rachel in musing in her last voyage with two 'lawyers and their wives' didn't seem occupied by that notion. In fact her tear filled eyes were about her young sons request for a sea shell for his birthday!

I agree Bridget is the antagonist here!

I also bet Bridget killed her own husband, but I can't recall having read anything stating that Bridget's husband had been murdered. Where was this statement at?

Your right it was never mentioned that Bridget's husband was murdered, yet it is alluded to in fact that Detective Gonzales paid her a visit, prior to Trevor taking off, and the Detective is working on a half dozen unsolved murders. Bridget also turns over evidence linking the two case's, what two case's and why did Bridget call the Detective she seems to despise? Then she goes out of her way to talk to Lisa, leaving innuendos about Dirks possible involvement in his wife's death. And leaves Lisa hints on how to talk to the Detective.

And, I still think Bridget is the new scar. Obviously, she's a mastermind who likes getting others to dance to the tune of her violin, as they say. Not cool.

But the goat would never do anything that dastardly!! 0:)

Joel and Lisa and Trevor need to get it on. I'd be okay with a threesome, as long it was from Joel's point of view. He'd be like a virgin all over... hint hint 0:)

Not going to happen between Trevor and Joel! Sorry, I know this goat, not saying Trevor may not have a fun night in one of the islands though! :P

• Site Administrator

Joel and Lisa and Trevor need to get it on. I'd be okay with a threesome, as long it was from Joel's point of view. He'd be like a virgin all over... hint hint innocent.gif

Benji, I know you don't think this will happen, but................

Are you forgetting that the scene in LiS by Shadowgod with Matt, Jacob and Lisa was sooooooooooo hot tongue.gif . And, Shadowgod is in possesion of the next few chapters. So who knows, maybe he might alter the goats writing just a bit and have a scene with Trevor, Joel and Lisa biggrin.gif

Let's hope innocent.gif

Are you forgetting that the scene in LiS by Shadowgod with Matt, Jacob and Lisa was sooooooooooo hot tongue.gif . And, Shadowgod is in possesion of the next few chapters. So who knows, maybe he might alter the goats writing just a bit and have a scene with Trevor, Joel and Lisa biggrin.gif

Let's hope 0:)

:o.....................Yikes!!! I completely forgot to take the Steve (The evil Shadowyness) factor into this! Your right Steve! (Wildone) The plot could very well be unraveled while the goat is out playing! Would his Shadowyness be that evil as to plot such treachery upon the goat? 0:)

Edited by Benji

Jim likes much more than pizza. That's why he is making a clandestine trip to Italy...not for pizza, but for his "special client".

How do we know he's not there solely for pizza? Well, maybe he's after lasagna, too. But, we know for sure that he likes pizza!!

Officer Gonzalez is indeed a good detective... :businesssmiley:

B)............... Yes he is, He glanced down at the documents in his hand: the sales contract and title transfer for the Ares, which Bridget Bellevue had given him. I find it odd that the police did not discover this before, of course the date and signature of the sale are important because, Rachel owned the boat; The Ares was hers, paid off in full. Coupled with the fact that they were having martial problems; Ever mindful of the legalities, especially in light of their recent troubles, she and Dirk had taken title to Atlantis in the name of their son, Trevor. Sounds like Dirk and Rachel had already started to split up the properties ahead of the impending divorce. In the end, Rachel had her way. She would run the charters and Dirk would run the chandlery.

Bridget has handed Officer Gonzales the sales papers now; "The county recorder's office has confirmed those sales papers I told you about. They're real, and that puts a whole new spin on things because it's a direct connection between the cases." The only link I can think of is that Bridget's late husband was handling the divorce.

Joel is cruel to Trevor, throwing his boxers and boardies across the room so that Joel would have to get up naked to use the bathroom, Haha! It looks like Jim means no harm to Trevor, or he wouldn't go the Police Station, again confirming my belief that he is there to talk to Trevor and confirm that he alive and well for the police back home.

Great chapter CJ! :2thumbs: Looking forward to more!!

Bridget's late husband, Arnold, is mentioned in the prologue, though not by name. He's the seller of the Ares.

Ares was the first ship Rachel and her husband, Dirk, had purchased. It had been, Rachel remembered, a spur-of-the-moment decision, rash and hasty, much like their marriage itself. She

Let's hope innocent.gif

Yes, this is a possibility! Or at the very least, he might add a cliffhanger! :blink:

And Benji... would I ever be dastardly? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Yes, this is a possibility! Or at the very least, he might add a cliffhanger! blink.gif

And Benji... would I ever be dastardly? innocent.gif

Oh, you're still here tongue.gif . Why don't you go off cruising so we can get down to having some fun innocent.gif .

Just kidding Goat :D

Have fun, we will miss you

Oh, you're still here tongue.gif . Why don't you go off cruising so we can get down to having some fun innocent.gif .

Just kidding Goat :D

Have fun, we will miss you

I'm not flying out until tomorrow (Friday) :P However, i doubt I'll have time to log in after tonight.

Have fun, and I'll miss y'all!

CJ :)

Yes, this is a possibility! Or at the very least, he might add a cliffhanger! :blink:

And Benji... would I ever be dastardly? 0:)

B)..............Dastardly Goat, Goat dastardly. Hummmm! Not much of a choice there to make a conclusion!! :P

• Site Administrator

I'm not flying out until tomorrow (Friday) tongue.gif However, i doubt I'll have time to log in after tonight.

Have fun, and I'll miss y'all!

CJ smile.gif

Note to Self: Notify the FAA that there will be a goat trying to board a commercial aircraft tomorrow out of Arizona laugh.gif .

Note to Self: Notify the FAA that there will be a goat trying to board a commercial aircraft tomorrow out of Arizona laugh.gif .

B)...........Yep, clue in HLS (Home Land Security) too, he will be wearing sunglasses in darkened areas of the terminal too!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..