UK Meet 2011

OKAY!!!!

I'm GOING to Manchester on 4th February and so is Bleu so there had better be someone else coming or SOMEONE is going to get bitten !!!!!

I don't know Manchester at all so I cant even suggest somewhere to go or where the best place to stay is. I am assuming that I get off at the main raillway station and get accom as near to there as I can. So where is the best place to meet, where is the best places to go?

I KNOW there are some of you who live in Manchester so get your finger out and sort this. There doesn't seem to me to be any requirement to ORGANISE the meet just arrange somewhere to meet and take it from there if no one wants to step up and do anything else.

I'm warning you there had better be someone there because if I have to spend my weekend alone in my room with my laptop HEADS WILL ROLL.

But think of all the writing you'll get done!... .... ....OK OK Nephy you're hurting me! :P

If i can get a cheap enough train ticket I might be able to come up :)

As for not knowing our way around...getting lost is half the fun isnt it? :D

• Like 2

TRY TO SQUEEZE ME IN? Do you WANT a black eye :P

But think of all the writing you'll get done!... .... ....OK OK Nephy you're hurting me! :P

If i can get a cheap enough train ticket I might be able to come up :)

As for not knowing our way around...getting lost is half the fun isnt it? :D

Speak to Bleu. Maybe you can blag a lift... he did offer :)

TRY TO SQUEEZE ME IN? Do you WANT a black eye :P

Speak to Bleu. Maybe you can blag a lift... he did offer :)

Its not a case of time! I didnt say I was trying to squeeze you in Nephy :,(

Its mainly a matter of money for me. thats all. If I can find affordable hotel then I should be able to come up. ( or just not have any luxuries for the rest of feb :P )

:)

• Like 2

Its not a case of time! I didnt say I was trying to squeeze you in Nephy :,(

Its mainly a matter of money for me. thats all. If I can find affordable hotel then I should be able to come up. ( or just not have any luxuries for the rest of feb :P )

:)

HAHA that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Westie :)

You can always share a room with me ;)... twin beds of course... and I snore; no really I snore bad :)

HAHA that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at Westie :)

You can always share a room with me ;)... twin beds of course... and I snore; no really I snore bad :)

If that would work out cheaper... but would you really want me in a room?...wait...dont answer that! :P

• Like 2

Well, like I said before, I'll be there.

Since my neck alone cannot withstand all of Nephy's bites, I'd rather there were a few people around :P .

If you want to join the fun, register your intetrest here and then we'll work out the details in private, away from prying creepy eyes.

Well Im going to say sod it and come regardless of what is costs me, i'll just give my bank manager a shock once I dip into that overdraft! :P

Outer symbol? I'll wear my white jacket that is in my gallery? that will be recognisable yes? :P:lol:

But I agree that mobile numbers will be easier

• Like 2

I have already booked the holiday and I'm committed to the weekend of 4th Feb so that's when I'm going to be there. If anyone wants to go at another time that's fine :)

Okay, so I'm happy to collect telephone numbers. If you want to pm me that's cool or you can email me at Chakira@hotmail.co.uk.

Erm Bleu... what do I do with them when I get them?

We could make a facebook event! :)

I second that! Moreover I don't think it would be wise to deal with any more details about this event anywhere here in public. Otherwise I'm not sure I'd be willing to come to an open-public event.