Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 37

Cliff James has released Chapter 37 of Circumnavigation..."Cyprus". Cyprus is where Joel plans to leave Trevor and head home with a special gift for Lisa. Of course, Joel could always get stranded on a cliff in Cyprus. I checked...Cyprus does have cliffs.

Trevor: "Hey Liza ... I'm claim Joel since I saw him first!!"

Lisa: "What are you saying?"

Joel: "He barged into my room and attacked me ... He tickled me into submission and then hump me this morning and marked me his."

Trevor: "Then we went on a dive in Cyprus and a moray ate Joel 's hot dog and beans ... I told him to not dive naked ... Now he's my bitch forever."

Lisa: "Are you guys drunk or something?"

Joel: "I told you should she wouldn't believe us?"

Trevor: "It ok Joel ... there won't be any little Lisa and little Joel running around "

Lisa: "I'll get you guys ... Then Trevor will be a permanent bottom"

Joel: "Its true Trevor did sexually harass me and attack me ... I got a big bitch slap mark on my naked butt to prove it"

Lisa: "hahaha ... I'm glad we're not web camming ... you guy would probably moon me"

Trevor: "And yes Joel did feed his Amour Hot Dog to the eel and almost wished he didn't"

Lisa: "Just remember guys ... in The Deep - No one can hear you scream."

Trevor: "or hear me hump Joel"

Joel: "Thats Sexual Harassment ... I have a verbal witness"

Lisa: "I can't hear you!!"

Trevor: "hahahaa"

Lisa: "You better send Joel back to me 100% functional"

Trevor: "I'll test drive him tonight before I take him to the airport"

Joel: "Thats Sexual Harassment"

Lisa: "Tell you what Trev ... I'll share him!! We'll both give him a great birthday present"

Trevor: "No it revenge ,,, called Monkey in the middle"

Lisa: "I always wanted a Threesome ... Thats if you don't find someone in Aussy Land ... Trev"

Trevor: "Ok but I want a collar and leash around our monkey"

Lisa: "Hey Trev ... if I let Joel go with you to Aussy Land ... then you can raize him on the Hind Leg of the trip."

Trevor: "Bottoms up"

Lisa: "La heim"

------------------------------

I wonder if that druggy guy would plant a bomb on the boat let it blow but kidnapped Trevor and sell him on the sex trade.

Sort of make more money alive than dead - now the good question would it be more of story if Joel is with him too

but then it would blow the circumnav story all together - unless the guy blew the wrong boat

I wonder if that druggy guy would plant a bomb on the boat let it blow but kidnapped Trevor and sell him on the sex trade.

Sort of make more money alive than dead - now the good question would it be more of story if Joel is with him too

but then it would blow the circumnav story all together - unless the guy blew the wrong boat

Well, somehow i think Trev AND Atlantis will survive :). Maybe the missing sat phone will trigger some things to happen...

• Site Administrator

thanks for the chapter CJ :2thumbs:

so lots of little things going on. not being a fan of heights myself, i'm with Joel for not going up in the bosom chair. i just don't see it being safe to go up a mast that is very narrow and thin at the top on a pulley. no thanks.

sanchez is using a local to build his bomb. the guy is known as the 'engineer'. could this be a cameo by graeme? after all he is an engineer, but i thought he was in australia, not in egypt.

the dive sounded it would have been fun. i think i'm okay with seeing a picture of a moray eel but probably would have had a lump in the back of my speedos if i actually saw one. wait, that is just so wrong, i would never be caught in speedos :P

i can't help to feel that alfred and bridget are starting to get careless. i'm sure gonzales must be getting a vibe that all is not right with the senior detective. i also wonder since they have multiple placards for their boat is the sea witch also may be known with a b instead of a w 0:) . borrowing a listening device might open up some eyes if someone else needs it.

lastly it looks like joel is really going home. i really don't see anything that would prevent him from not going. lets hope trevor will be okay dogging the 'engineer' in egypt, the pirates in somalia, and the sharks in south africa, and then the jetsam and flotsam in the indian ocean.

:)

One possibility... Would a bomb impart enough velocity to parts of Trevor to have those parts complete the circumnavigation? (I think I better go find a safe hiding place after posting this!) :ph34r:

0:)

Well, somehow i think Trev AND Atlantis will survive :). Maybe the missing sat phone will trigger some things to happen...

The missing phone is certainly intended by Bridget to trigger something to happen. :nuke: ;-)

Sorry, I can never resist a play on words. :) The missing phone is definitely important in several ways.

thanks for the chapter CJ :2thumbs:

so lots of little things going on. not being a fan of heights myself, i'm with Joel for not going up in the bosom chair. i just don't see it being safe to go up a mast that is very narrow and thin at the top on a pulley. no thanks.

sanchez is using a local to build his bomb. the guy is known as the 'engineer'. could this be a cameo by graeme? after all he is an engineer, but i thought he was in australia, not in egypt.

the dive sounded it would have been fun. i think i'm okay with seeing a picture of a moray eel but probably would have had a lump in the back of my speedos if i actually saw one. wait, that is just so wrong, i would never be caught in speedos :P

i can't help to feel that alfred and bridget are starting to get careless. i'm sure gonzales must be getting a vibe that all is not right with the senior detective. i also wonder since they have multiple placards for their boat is the sea witch also may be known with a b instead of a w 0:) . borrowing a listening device might open up some eyes if someone else needs it.

lastly it looks like joel is really going home. i really don't see anything that would prevent him from not going. lets hope trevor will be okay dogging the 'engineer' in egypt, the pirates in somalia, and the sharks in south africa, and then the jetsam and flotsam in the indian ocean.

I agree about the bosun chair (as you know, I stay away from heights in any form) but with a safety line, it's not too bad. I've been up a mast all of once, when I was about fourteen, and that mast was only about 25 feet, not over 60 like Trevor's.

I've never seen a moray eel in person... the closest I've come is being told one is in a rock cave at a sea aquarium, but it wasn't visible at the time. :) I hear they're pretty big sometimes (6 foot or more), but the ones that have caused the most trouble are the one guide divers feed so the tourists can get their photo taken with them. Moray eels have awful eyesight... and a favorite thing for the guides to feed them is sausages from the breakfast buffets. Those look a lot like fingers to an eel, and that's how divers in several places have lost fingers to morray eels. :wacko:

I love the "Sea Witch" to "Sea Bitch" idea!! :great:

"The Engineer" in the guy in New Jersey that's providing the clandestine phone relay for the Cartel. Sorry for the confusion, that paragraph wasn't clear and I'll see what i can do to fix it.

The Egyptian who will build the bomb is named in the next chapter. (I think everyone will like his name 0:) ).

So, who is this mysterious engineer in NEW JERSEY who is providing the Cartel with a phone relay system???

I think it's Rknapp.... 0:)

• Site Moderator

At least you didn't use PA for the engineer. You'd try and blame me for it. I think what saves me is the time period of the story, so I'm not here at that time.

B).............Well, I'm back!! I was really looking forward to reading this chapter. :boy: Bridget sure knows a lot about Trevor, I still wonder if she wrangled the information out of Julie, or did Julie just offer it? Telling Bridget that Trevor is gay doesn't seem like something Julie would just do, unless she was involved in the business with Bridget. I would have blamed Lisa, but Bridget said she knew Trevor was gay for a long time! I suspect that Trevor will find the bomb while changing out the tank that he knows is supposed to be empty but weighing too much! Great chapter CJ!

So, who is this mysterious engineer in NEW JERSEY who is providing the Cartel with a phone relay system???

I think it's Rknapp.... 0:)

The wrench in your gears is I was not even studying engineering at the time of this event, nor was I in possession of such a phone relay system. In fact, I still am not in possession of a phone relay system, nor am I an engineer. Damn job market. -.-

At least you didn't use PA for the engineer. You'd try and blame me for it. I think what saves me is the time period of the story, so I'm not here at that time.

Now would I do a thing like that? 0:)

That's right, you were off on your travels in 2006, I'd forgotten that...

B).............Well, I'm back!! I was really looking forward to reading this chapter. :boy: Bridget sure knows a lot about Trevor, I still wonder if she wrangled the information out of Julie, or did Julie just offer it? Telling Bridget that Trevor is gay doesn't seem like something Julie would just do, unless she was involved in the business with Bridget. I would have blamed Lisa, but Bridget said she knew Trevor was gay for a long time! I suspect that Trevor will find the bomb while changing out the tank that he knows is supposed to be empty but weighing too much! Great chapter CJ!

I don't know why you're so suspicious of Bridget... She's really very sweet. She's even, at great personal expense, sending Trevor a going-away present... :wub:

BTW, I like to give a shout out to predictions that come true, but I usually forget. (I need to take notes!) But, Benji pegged one... the bugged guesthouse. :) Good one, Benji!

The wrench in your gears is I was not even studying engineering at the time of this event, nor was I in possession of such a phone relay system. In fact, I still am not in possession of a phone relay system, nor am I an engineer. Damn job market. -.-

The job market truly sucks right now. :( It's also not an even thing; it's hitting new professionals even harder than the general statistics indicate. Also, the labor department stats are misleading; they say unemployment is around 10%, but that does not count people who are unemployed and have given up and stopped looking for work. The true unemployment figure (people who don't have jobs but want them) runs much higher, around 17%. For teens, it's close to 50% (!!)

Don't give up, Rob, keep trying. You're very talented, and I know you'll get there. :)

You're also very entrepreneurial, as seen by your clever little phone relay system for the Cartel. Don't be modest; it's quite clever. And, you say you aren't in possession of such a system? Ummm, that's rather odd, because all you actually need is any desktop PC with vacant motherboard slots, and a few modem cards (which, when combined with a few phone lines, gives you multi-line relay ability). The actual relay operation can be done quite well with simple old DOS based BBS software, like Teleguard (which is free, and was widely available long before 2006, and is what I used to build a dedicated PC based phone relay, like the one in the story, about twelve years ago.) , plus a few called DOS batch files with Hayes instruction set modem command codes. In fact, it could all be done with batch files, running in DOS box windows. It would also be very simple to whip up a small app in C to do it. Umm, are you really claiming that you didn't have access to a computer of any kind in 2006? :P

And Sanchez clearly said "Known as "The Engineer". He didn't say you officially are one.

What next? Will you try to say you've never been to New Jersey? :blink:

Come on, fess up..

You're also very entrepreneurial, as seen by your clever little phone relay system for the Cartel. Don't be modest; it's quite clever. And, you say you aren't in possession of such a system? Ummm, that's rather odd, because all you actually need is any desktop PC with vacant motherboard slots, and a few modem cards (which, when combined with a few phone lines, gives you multi-line relay ability). The actual relay operation can be done quite well with simple old DOS based BBS software, like Teleguard (which is free, and was widely available long before 2006, and is what I used to build a dedicated PC based phone relay, like the one in the story, about twelve years ago.) , plus a few called DOS batch files with Hayes instruction set modem command codes. In fact, it could all be done with batch files, running in DOS box windows. It would also be very simple to whip up a small app in C to do it. Umm, are you really claiming that you didn't have access to a computer of any kind in 2006? :P

And Sanchez clearly said "Known as "The Engineer". He didn't say you officially are one.

What next? Will you try to say you've never been to New Jersey? :blink:

Come on, fess up..

Say, Ceej, how is it that you know about this type of thing so well... you know you've pretty much just admitted to being this mystery person. You've made the relay system already... and I know you've been to New Jersey at least recently, and most probably in 2006... :ph34r:

Say, Ceej, how is it that you know about this type of thing so well... you know you've pretty much just admitted to being this mystery person. You've made the relay system already... and I know you've been to New Jersey at least recently, and most probably in 2006... :ph34r:

I made the relay system for a client, not for me. :P And don't ask what he wanted it for... I didn't, so I don't know.

New Jersey.. Hrmmm... Let's see, I overflew part of New Jersey a few months ago, and I was right across the river from it while my ship was moored Manhattan... but the only time I can think of actually being in New Jersey was during a visit to the Statue of Liberty, which is on the NJ side of the state line. Also, I am not knows as "the Engineer". So nope, it can't be me... However, I think, by blaming me, you are trying to deflect suspicion from yourself. Argue all you want, but we know you are in New Jersey, so therefor, this "known as "the Engineer" must be you!

I always thought that the kaboom ingredient in dynamite was tri-nitro toluene (or tnt).

However, knowing CJ and his depth of research, I'm betting he's right on with the nitroglycerine. It's definitely a kaboom ingredient too.

I always thought that the kaboom ingredient in dynamite was tri-nitro toluene (or tnt).

However, knowing CJ and his depth of research, I'm betting he's right on with the nitroglycerine. It's definitely a kaboom ingredient too.

B)...........Errrr! Wrong chapter, but yes old dynamite can produce nitroglycerin. :boy:

Argue all you want, but we know you are in New Jersey, so therefor, this "known as "the Engineer" must be you!

I am? *checks surroundings* Nope, not New Jersey... and no one calls me "the engineer". You're grasping at straws here... the kind found only on cliffs!

I am? *checks surroundings* Nope, not New Jersey... and no one calls me "the engineer". You're grasping at straws here... the kind found only on cliffs!

B)...........Grasping at cliffs!!! I like that!! :lmao:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..