How did you come up with your screen name?

Camilo

DearRadee - Radee came from my first ever screen name Rhapsodee (a stylized form for rhapsody or a highly emotional literary work) and... Voila! A nickname from my screen name. I put Dear there because it has the same letters with Radee, minus another 'e'. I first heard the word rhapsody in Classical music, though. :D

When I was 16 or so, me and my friends would go out and party in the woods out behind my house. One night at an epic party the police rolled in and arrested me. While I was in the police car I got out of the handcuffs, crawled through the little window that separates the prisoner from the police, and out of the car. Later on that day, yet again I was arrested, but this time I was in the police station. As soon as the cops left me unguarded, I fled handcuffs and all. Again, I got out of the cuffs. When I went to school the next day, the cops came into the gym during P.E. and said they were looking for Houdini. The extra i was an accident :)

My grandmother used to compare me to an angel when I was little, I'm not sure if she was being ironic, it might have had something to do with my hair.... I had white blond curls, glad I grew out of those.

Also, our farm is called north... and there's a farm south of town with the same name, only south.... , so when people asked where I lived, I always had to say north....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...