pets

Couldn't figure out how to show you a picture of Boo the cat.

He's a large, fat yellow tabby that acts more like a fuzzy pig than a cat.

Boo is one of the guys. He is crude, rude and socially unaccpetable. He has enough gas to be a fire hazard and will go right up into the middle of a room full of humans and lick his goods.

He suppliments his eight meals a day with anything stupid or slow enough to become a snack. God knows what he eats- his breath is bad enough to drop a rhino.

Boo gets his name for his fuzzy tail since it always looks like he has it puffed.

Hi Guys

Can you tell me how you manage to get your pictures here. I have tried all sorts to do it, but never managed.

Rainbow

To post a picture here:

1. Get an account at someplace like www.photobucket.com (it's free).

2. Upload the pic to your account there from your computer.

3. Paste the whole IMG url in a window here for that pic (hit preview to check that you did it okay). <At photobucket it's the 3rd URL listed below each pic you upload. If you copy the entire IMG url line you won't need to use the IMG button above, as it automatically puts the brackets on there for you.>

4. Click the Add Reply button and it should appear here.

And thanks Mag!

I think she is too :D

Kel

The picture isn't a very good one, but I like it because I took it during one of the few times it's snowed down here.

The one on the left is a fire year old Collie/Chow Mix. We rescued him when he was about 2 months old. He was hit by a car and had to have his jaw wired shut for 6 weeks. He's one of the most annoying things when he whines, but he's so playful.

The one on the right is a twelve year old Golden. Got her when she was a puppy. Its hard to tell because of the blur, but she really is a fat dog.

dogs9qk.jpg

oops... forgot the names...

the left one is Goodyear (yes like the tire) and the right one is Jazzman

Kat that cat looks so cute! How old is it?

Kat...Jinx is adorable...so is Jetta....the dog (not the car...)

and Kel..such a cute dog....she is a cutey pie

and for that matter, the pets are pretty amazing..I loved the names...and the cat that is Yasser Ara Cat..well the name cracked me up......you should get a female cat named Gold Meier Meow to add to the set:)

Michael

Kat that cat looks so cute! How old is it?

thanks! he's about a year old now and he's the craziest pet i've ever had! he even sleeps on his back with his arms and legs spread.... my family jokes that he's a little playgirl kitten :blink:

thanks Rocketcnj!

and Bao, Angel is so cute!

Guest fayevalentine

My babies ( I asked them, and they don't want their real names divulged on t he internet :P )

awwwwww.jpg

He's a 6 month old shitzu.

snowy.jpg

She's a 4 year old lab/newfoundland cross. Her whole backside wags when she's really happy.

sjdflasjkdf.jpg

She's a 4 year old german shepard mixed with something. *shrugs*

Hi Guys

Can you tell me how you manage to get your pictures here. I have tried all sorts to do it, but never managed.

Rainbow

To post a picture here:

1. Get an account at someplace like www.photobucket.com (it's free).

2. Upload the pic to your account there from your computer.

3. Paste the whole IMG url in a window here for that pic (hit preview to check that you did it okay). <At photobucket it's the 3rd URL listed below each pic you upload. If you copy the entire IMG url line you won't need to use the IMG button above, as it automatically puts the brackets on there for you.>

4. Click the Add Reply button and it should appear here.

And thanks Mag!

I think she is too :D

Kel

there you go