Darkness In Montana!

To everyone that has a suggestion or whatever, please leave it here. I love all the feedback i get already, i just want to know what all the people on GA have to say.

I'm not saying that everyone's sugggestion or feedback it get a response but hopefully everyone will still take part in this disscussion forum....

Here the link to my story/series

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1637

Have fun and stay safe Remijay

<3 Life is full of complications, just make the best of them

What I really like about your story is that it all moves along. There are no chapters which are just fillers and everything adds to the story.

I would suggest that the bios spoil the flow of the story and I would suggest that you perhaps find a different way to introduce them

As a story it contains all the elements you need to make it great. There are strong characters, interesting situations, drama, tenderness... it's all there.

I think you would benefit from an editor because there are a lot of people here who are put off by structure even though the story is strong.

For me you have all the important things nailed and if you get a strong editor... that is one who is prepared to pull apart the story where it's needed and explain why things are done rather than just change them... then you are really going to be coming out of this as a strong and talented writer.

What I really like about your story is that it all moves along. There are no chapters which are just fillers and everything adds to the story.

I would suggest that the bios spoil the flow of the story and I would suggest that you perhaps find a different way to introduce them

As a story it contains all the elements you need to make it great. There are strong characters, interesting situations, drama, tenderness... it's all there.

I think you would benefit from an editor because there are a lot of people here who are put off by structure even though the story is strong.

For me you have all the important things nailed and if you get a strong editor... that is one who is prepared to pull apart the story where it's needed and explain why things are done rather than just change them... then you are really going to be coming out of this as a strong and talented writer.

Thank you again Neph!!! <3 You are the best person to go to for a problem of sorts....I really think you put my story in prospective if you will, i think i will find one soon. An editor that iz!!!!

Thanks again for all the help you gave me....I really do appreciate it alot <3 Remijay :D:) \o/

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1637&textsize=0&chapter=19

This chapter revolves around Jeremy and Sam, what do you think about it? I know i put alot of emotion into, but do you think i did a good job?

What about at the end with Asher and Jeremy, what do you think his response will be to what Jeremy is about to Ask? Write your questions/ answers a post i will check back later....Thank you to Everyone that has commented before Hugz to All

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone? My part 2 chapter 5c is coming slowly, it wants to be difficult. Sometimes i get an urge to just press the delete button and start over. I know that could work, but what good will it do? Point exactly nothing will get done...

So yea after this chapter im taking the two weeks i need to re-collect myself..

Have fun and be safe ((hugz--Kizzes)) Remijay