Clean or Dirty

28 members have voted

1. 1. You are getting ready for a night out. A hot date, dinner, a party, whatever, the event doesn't matter. You go to take a shower or bath, your preference. Using you favorite soap and shampoo, you thoroughly cleanse every part of your body. See post

• Clean
    • Dirty

The rest of the question since the poll question only allows so many characters. ... After the cleansing, you make sure that you rinse completely. Stepping out of the tub or shower, you grab the clean towel that is hanging there and proceed to dry off. Is the towel that you dried off with and you are now holding in your hand clean or dirty?

For those of you who choose Dirty an additional question.

If you were thoroughly clean and you rinsed completely in clean water and you dried off with a clean towel, how

did the towel get dirty? Please explain. OH! And think about it.

ani_rollup_smile.gif

Take Care

Tomas

Edited by Tomas

Other than mold, no matter how well you rinse and wash your skin cells and your body hair, facial hair, and hair are still flaking and falling out/off... totally dirty. ;)

I don't think it is dirty, but is it really clean or just not dirty enough to be considered dirty? Did that make sense?

Anyway, since there are only to options then I'll go with clean. I'll probably use about 15 towels a week if I think that a towel is dirty after one use.

Clean. I mean really, it's a towel that's been in a dryer that probably hasn't been sanitized once since leaving the factory, so how clean can it really be? Another mold spore or two isn't gonna change that much, so it's still good for another round ;)

• Site Administrator

I chose dirty.

Now think if you went to the gym where they hand out towels or a hotel, if you go by the logic they are clean after use, why should they launder them :unsure:

I chose dirty.Now think if you went to the gym where they hand out towels or a hotel, if you go by the logic they are clean after use, why should they launder them :unsure:

I may be wrong, but I think it would be highly unlikely that you would be getting ready for a night out on the town in a gym. We're not talking about a commercial establishment here, but in your own home.