What was your best ever Halloween Costume?

Mine was a psi-cop.

bester.jpg

Here is Walter Koenig as "Bester" from Babylon 5- the Psi-cop everybody loved to hate.

PSI-Cops were part of PSI-CORP, the organization that human telepaths were required to join. PSI-cops went after rogue telepaths who didn't want to join and use their talents to prey on unsuspecting people.

psi-corp.jpg

PSI-CORP. We're everywhere... for your convenience.

So what was your best ever halloween costume?

Do tell.

Awww that wasn't fair or right phana dear.

My best ever costume was the one I wore for the 58th Bithday party we held for my 40th birthday and my daughter's 18th. I was an earth goddess and I made the clothes myself. i had awesome face make up too. Sadly there are no photogarphs in existence.

I have a philosophy with fancy dress, I pick a different holiday for fancy dress ad go with that so this year I done the Easter Buny and last year I done Cupid but my fve was one of m 1st haloween nights clubbin when I went as a chrstmas elf. I did the whle hog anot some cloth shoes and had the whole elf costume goin on. Thankfully it was back in the day that I could pul off that luck before I picked up some extra padding.

I felt for the elves however I mean october in the UK at stupid o'clock in the morning with only a very thin layer that covered very little made me wonder how they coped with that in December. Not sure I could pull that look off now without some serious workout but it was defo somethin I remember fondly

Oh and Phana the trick if somebody tries that again is to put them their place dismisvely like you barely have time for them. After all a quick wit and bristling put downs do come hand in hand with the gay gene :D

Oh and a late edit Bester was ace and quite scary/indimidating, defo one of my fave chars on B5

Edited by Ara