Help:Dont Know Name of This Story on GA

Hi. I'm kind of lost. I was reading a story on GA and now i cant remember what it was called. The story im looking for is about this boy and he's the leader of his clan after his father was murdered by a boy (i think his name was Natham :blink: ?) who turns out to be his mate and they are like half animal half human. The boy in the story was plagued by nightmares that he thought were just that but turns out that he was actually having visions of the torture his mate was being subjected to by his own father. If you know the name of this story i will be ever so grateful :worship:.

• Site Administrator

You are actually looking for my story, Bonds Unbroken. It's now in GA Stories under my name or you can find it through the stories tab on my profile. Because I'm flattered you wanted to read it enough to post a topic looking for it, I'll link you. Just click here to go straight to the story page. Oh, I hope to have the next chapter up either by the Monday after Christmas at the latest so check back for updates soon if you finish what is posted already!

HAHA. WOOOO Go Cia.

AWESOME story by the way and about time for another couple of chapter Cia babe. You've left them in a horrible situation and whilst I personally like leaving my characters in horrible situations I think that the more faint hearted out there might be into their nail beds just about now :)

You are actually looking for my story, Bonds Unbroken. It's now in GA Stories under my name or you can find it through the stories tab on my profile. Because I'm flattered you wanted to read it enough to post a topic looking for it, I'll link you. Just click here to go straight to the story page. Oh, I hope to have the next chapter up either by the Monday after Christmas at the latest so check back for updates soon if you finish what is posted already!

Thank you so much!!i LOVE your story! :2thumbs: Can't wait to read the next chapters!