Happy New Year Everyone!

A new milestone is set. This very night marks a significant event in our written history. As the world gather in unison, it's as if time stands at a stand still. Vigor laughter, cheerful chats and reformed bonds paint the skies not only in enchanting works of art but also of the warm and welcoming atmosphere of love. As we lie down on our rooftops eating deserts and sweets, we gaze at the skies, bedazzled at the numerous lights and sounds that reigned over the midnight blue skies.

New Year is met with great zeal and each home basked in the energy that it brought. Yet amidst the explosive chaos and the stray noise that surrounded us, may we not allow this hour to slip by our minds so easily. Rather, let us allow ourselves to embrace the atmosphere and let our minds linger not in anger but in contemplation of our memories of the past. Let us take this precious moment to ask ourselves. What have we learned? What are the experiences that made us stronger, wiser? Who were there that supported us along the way? What foolishness brought grief to us? What challenges have we attempted? What fears have we conquered?

Let us allow ourselves to take in the positive energy and learn to leave the negativity behind. Let us cherish what we had in 2010 and appreciate the ugliness that we met. Look back not with regret but face the now with anticipation. As we lift our head to greet the new year ahead, may we always bring with us the things that we learned. For that is our greatest treasure. They will be our flaming cloaks and majestic steeds as we rush through 2011 with a blast. And make it so that at the culminating end, we can look behind with no regrets but sheer satisfaction.

Cherish the past, embrace the now and look forward to the future. Amidst life's storms, earthquakes and floods, there is always that shining kingdom of happiness for everyone. I do hope everyone's having an explosive new year and a bountiful start for 2011. Happy New Year to everyone! ^_^

• Like 1

:hug: to GA folks!

In retrospect 2010 was the best year of my life! I'm single again, I'm doing more things that make me happy, I have found so many special, new friends and I finally started to write too.

It'll be a good year if it is even half as good as this year was. I still have 3hours and 45minutes to mess it up royally... So I'll be spending this eve at home with a few drinks and laptop. Lets see how those go together ;) ...

Have the best possible New Year 2011 and enjoy life!

• Like 2

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Except that if reychop is 16 the GODS know what he is going to be like when he's 26. Be nice to him guys because one day he is going to rule the world

2010 has been a crap year as was 2009 so I'm hoping third year lucky :) :)

Happy New Year everyone. Whatever you are doing tonight or tomorrow may your evening, your day and your year be filled with laughter. I don't think it can get any better than that

Be nice to him guys because one day he is going to rule the world

-chuckles- Why would I want to rule the world when I already ruled the nine dimensions of hell? But then again, it's getting awfully overcrowded in here. Ruling the world would be an idea. :devil: Nah. Ruling the world is overrated. Too much responsibility. :lmao:(I'm too lazy like that. XD)

At any rate, I do hope you'll be getting a good year ahead of you. Even though I realize that every spaces and bits of data in our lives are interconnected, the symbolical meaning (rebirth and new starts) of "New Year" might just be the drive we need to see the good amidst the negative.

2010 has been a crap year as was 2009 so I'm hoping third year lucky :) :)

This reminds me of a teacher of mine who always instills his lessons with quotes. Once, he said "Once is enough, twice is too much and thrice is dangerous." This might apply for misbehavior. But if we apply it to the crappy-ness that Ms. Fate the Bitchy always conjure, three might just be the lucky one. :D

Thank HEAVENS for 2011!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, that rhymed! 2010 was, how do I put this... interesting. I came out (finally), went to Spain, crashed a truck in my neighbors garage, and had the weirdest experience in a gas station convenieance store. I can say I'm sad to see 2010 go, but man was it a blast!