Gone from Daylight

coldsun

Hi Comie,

I've been a big fan of your novel Gone from Daylight. I think it's your best work up to now. But lately it seems like the story has been forsaken. The last update I saw was Book 12, part 21. How come other stories get the priority over this novel? It's such great work.

I hope other fans share the same thoughts with me.

Love you Com,

Coldsun.

Hey Coldsun! :)

Thanks a lot, dude! Believe me, "GFD" has always been my most 'careful' project, so it's something I always try my hardest to get just right. (The future events kinda depend on it) But I promise, I haven't been neglecting it at all. In fact, I think you might have missed the last chapter that I posted just a few weeks ago. You might have to check the Library (http://www.voy.com/17262/) or Nifty to make sure you didn't miss that one. Because if you were looking on the story archive on my site, it hasn't been posted yet. There are still some bugs to be worked out and major moves to be made at GA before I can update my site again. But they're working on it, so hopefully everything will be updated soon. Until then, check the Library for all new stories. I'm pretty sure I posted Book 12, Chap 22 though. Who knows? I'm going senile. :P

No worries, I've got enough sparkling story ideas to keep me chained to this keyboard for a long long time to come!

Hey Comie

I agree with Coldsun, the GFD series has been one of my favorites and I have to tell you I always look forward to your new chapters. Dude you are awesome, keep up the great work.

Thanks

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we all tried long and hard to find a decent 'Taryn', but it's never easy. When the story started out, Taryn's original blueprint was part Eddie Furlong, part Vincent Kartheiser (They were both still teenagers back then, of course). But out of all the possible 'Taryns' out there, these were our top ten.

http://www.voy.com/208535/2/1604.html

We came close a few times, but still...no real definite choice.

Check back soon for our top 10 'Justin' picks too. (Another hard one to cast)

Oh wow cool, I didn't know there was already a picture gallery of possible Taryn lookalikes. That's awesome, especially when it's the author's pick, because we have a glimpse of what he (Taryn) might actually look like.

You're right about no one quite doing him justice, cosmie, but I guess I can see Vincent Kartheiser in there somewhere. Eddie was cute in his days too, although his attitude (well in Terminator 2) is like the opposite to Taryn's.

Will there be anymore similar galleries (besides Justin) in the making? Maybe a Billy Chase one? (if there isn't one somewhere already, that is)

Thanks again cosmie :)