How to make your Gaymer happy

W_L

http://gaygamer.net/2010/07/buddies_in_arms_gaming_with_th.html

Just found this article from my favorite gay gaming site :D

Has anyone ever tried playing video games with their dates or going into their old collection of video game guides?

I know I haven't but it does sound very fun and seems like something I would enjoy. However, most of the guy I have tried dating don't share my interest in video games or my nerdier interests. (How many gay guys would like going their backyards and staring up at the stars all night with telescopes rather than getting a sight into their pants?)

Does it really help to find a guy that shares your interests?

You might want to hold off on showing your competitive side to a romantic interest for say... a few months.

If you find out that he can't beat you at anything, that might be a deal breaker.

• Site Administrator

I love gaming. But I'm quite happy teaching. And I have enough games to choose from.

Just don't play trivia games with me. I'm an aggressive monster that hates losing. hehe

My boyfriend loves video games even more than I do. In fact I'd say probably we've spent more than 60% of our relationship playing games together, lol. I actually have an entire shelf of games that I bought for no other reason than to play with him.