Looking for a type of story

Looking for a story where people fall in love or some form of a relationship once they start to live together...Roomate situation maybe? a situation with a housekeeper? or one of some sort of convenience where they live together.

I loved "The house always wins" by andr0gene, also liked "St-st-stuffed" by AnytaSunday.

Looking for a story where people fall in love or some form of a relationship once they start to live together...Roomate situation maybe? a situation with a housekeeper? or one of some sort of convenience where they live together.

I loved "The house always wins" by andr0gene, also liked "St-st-stuffed" by AnytaSunday.

Have you read Anyta's Shane and Trey? That's a roommate one.

Oddly, the first thought that came to mind was Working It Out. I did not particularly like the story. However, it is recommended by a few so I might as well at least point it out to you even if I myself never finished the story. :P

• Like 1

I have read both..."Work it out" was the first story i read since i got back into reading fiction.,it was a really good story i thought, just wasnt crazy about how a lot of bad things happened in a row but it was a nice story when combining all the chapters. And I read "shane and Trey "prior to reading "st-st-stuffed".

Edited by XXJasonXX
  • Site Administrator

You might consider the Foley-Mashburn Saga as part of this 'genre'. A home that takes kids in for foster care, with relationships developing as a consequence.

It starts here or you can go to the CRVBoy's author page and look for "Maxwell, Brew"