Do you Shave/trim/'let it grow' down under?

A razor and trimmer to keep it neat and tidy, but not get rid of it all. If you let it grow wild its like exploring through a jungle when you go down. But if you shave everything away it looks like you're a 8 year old boy.

• Like 2

Trim what I want to keep, and Nair the rest. It's easier on the skin than a razor, and lasts longer. Just don't leave it on too long or it can burn and ruin your fun for a bit :lmao:, and use it the night BEFORE your date, or there might be some aftertaste :angry: .

• Like 1

A razor and trimmer to keep it neat and tidy, but not get rid of it all. If you let it grow wild its like exploring through a jungle when you go down. But if you shave everything away it looks like you're a 8 year old boy.

I totally agree with this :2thumbs:

It depends on the weather.. If it's chilly. I'm running a forest down there. It makes me feel warm and cozy especially on winter thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If I can't tolerate the heat, I shave it so my thing down there can breathe cool.gif

• Like 1

I pretty much shave or trim my pubic area on a regular basis. The last thing I need is a forest growing down there, especially when it's hot outside. It doesn't bother me in the least if I look like an 8 year old boy down there. Comfort trumps appearance every single time.

The trick to shaving your nutsack is always do it in the shower. And use one of those disposable single-blade plastic razors. I've very rarely ever nicked myself doing it that way.

I don't shave. I don't have any hairy situations to begin with. I can't even grow peach fuzz on my face. -___-

Aww, Lacey, you're not missing out. :D

For me, Trim most likely to keep it tidy, but if I ever want to try swimming as an exercise, I'd shave most of it off.

It depends on the weather.. If it's chilly. I'm running a forest down there. It makes me feel warm and cozy especially on winter thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If I can't tolerate the heat, I shave it so my thing down there can breathe cool.gif

I'm sorry.... the WEATHER?

Why are so many people afraid of, or turned off by hair?

Most of the men in my family are SUPER hairy, we're talking over the shoulders, no division between neck and chest, hobbit feet, unibrow, the whole works. Hair doesn't bother me in the least, in fact, because of my family, I think that men look odd without hair. I had way more backhair than most of my friends had on their chest! But it seems many guys loath the way their bodies look, and I think that's sad.

So I'm just wondering, what is it that turns everyone off about hair? Is it just the need to floss afterward, or what?

• Like 1

I don't shave. I don't have any hairy situations to begin with. I can't even grow peach fuzz on my face. -___-

I have to shave my face - despite the fact that my head stopped growing hair years ago. Why couldn't that head gene have worked on the face gene???

Go figure!

Lacey, you're lucky. Razors are hell on the skin. I started shaving every day when I was 12.

Edited by eon