Second Biggest Lesbian Wedding to Happen on TV!

Mark your calendars folks for May 5th. That's right everyone's favorite lesbian surgeon couple is getting married!

Posted Image

Spoilers:

• As Callie and Arizona’s wedding approaches, the couple quickly realize that the day they’ve been looking forward to is not turning out the way they’d envisioned.
  • Alex continues to make the other residents jealous as he appears to be the top contender for Chief Resident, Meredith and Derek make a decision that will change their lives forever, and Dr. Perkins presents Teddy with a very tempting proposition.
  • Guest cast includes Peter MacNicol as Dr. Stark, James Tupper as Andrew Perkins, Denis Arndt as Colonel Robbins, Hector Elizondo as Carlos Torres, Gina Gallego as Lucia Torres, Judith Ivey as Barbara Robbins.

Oh please, this kinda thing totally pisses me off. So what! I flick past the mags and papers that have celeb/wanna be celeb wedding pictures, holds no interest to me at all.

I'd rather watch paint dry than look at this kinda trash..

• Like 1

Oh please, this kinda thing totally pisses me off. So what! I flick past the mags and papers that have celeb/wanna be celeb wedding pictures, holds no interest to me at all.

I'd rather watch paint dry than look at this kinda trash..

Well some people do like it, that's what keeps those magazines in business, as well as the people who work for those companies. Also think of it this way would you rather all the big shows have no gay characters. Adding gay characters to TV Shows, makes it better for us, and creates more gay friendly people, IMO. People comment please?

Adding gay characters to TV Shows, makes it better for us, and creates more gay friendly people, IMO. People comment please?

Well imo having gay characters in big tv shows is great!

except from my experience having gay characters enforces stereotypes,

so there should be more more "un-traditional" gay/lesbian relationships, not the normal gay/lesbian relationships that are shown on tv shows now

Well imo having gay characters in big tv shows is great!

except from my experience having gay characters enforces stereotypes,

so there should be more more "un-traditional" gay/lesbian relationships, not the normal gay/lesbian relationships that are shown on tv shows now

You mean you want young guys with older guys? Could you explain what you mean by untraditional please?

You mean you want young guys with older guys? Could you explain what you mean by untraditional please?

I mean like less gay guys like Kurt on Glee, there should be a more diverse group of gay characters on tv

I mean like less gay guys like Kurt on Glee, there should be a more diverse group of gay characters on tv

Yeah I think the fact theres two gay surgeons together is a gay start. I mean well a bi-sexual and a lesbian together, and her journey to her discovering she likes cock and pussy. What do you think? I don't watch glee, so I can't help you out!

I think what bee means is that it seems like every gay character on tv these days is super campy and flamboyant, stereotypical flamer type deal. Obviously there are people like that, and they are entitled to be as they please, but it paints a very monochromatic picture of the gay community, as it simply enforces the stereotypes which plague the homosexual community as is.

I think what bee means is that it seems like every gay character on tv these days is super campy and flamboyant, stereotypical flamer type deal. Obviously there are people like that, and they are entitled to be as they please, but it paints a very monochromatic picture of the gay community, as it simply enforces the stereotypes which plague the homosexual community as is.

^ Thats what I meant lol

I've heard those gay people make terrible doctors : P

They do make fantastic lovers though :P

Stereotypes, like gay guys are sluts, and have way more sex than straight guys, stuff like that? Is that what you mean sky?

Stereotypes, like gay guys are sluts, and have way more sex than straight guys, stuff like that? Is that what you mean sky?

Yes, any kind of stereotype tends to hurt more than help I feel. While some gay people are sluts (just like some straight people are) and some gay people are very flamboyant and like to express themselves (just as some straight people are) selectively using these as selling points for gay characters only further ingrains the idea that ALL gay people are like that (which they clearly are not).

Yes, any kind of stereotype tends to hurt more than help I feel. While some gay people are sluts (just like some straight people are) and some gay people are very flamboyant and like to express themselves (just as some straight people are) selectively using these as selling points for gay characters only further ingrains the idea that ALL gay people are like that (which they clearly are not).

Sky! Have you actually watched grey's anatomy and seen Callie and Arizona, see I'm not familiar with lesbians, so I'm not sure if they're relationship and character are stereotypical...

Sky! Have you actually watched grey's anatomy and seen Callie and Arizona, see I'm not familiar with lesbians, so I'm not sure if they're relationship and character are stereotypical...

Nope, I haven't so I can't really comment too much on that, but generally speaking stereotypical lesbians are like the super butch extremely masculine trucker types. At least where I am anyways :P

Nope, I haven't so I can't really comment too much on that, but generally speaking stereotypical lesbians are like the super butch extremely masculine trucker types. At least where I am anyways :P

Neither Callie nor Arizona are butch masc types. Thought Arizona does smoke. Does that count?