Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 73: Machinations

you know it be a great trap on george and bridget if henry and gonzolas was in on this and put a tracking device and a recorder on trevor car

it be great if their scam blows in their face

remember they were warn to not trust b&G

• Site Moderator

It was good to see Shane and Trev get serious for awhile. It's something that Trev needs to do if he wants to get over the whole pirate issue. And at least, Trev did get a small measure of revenge by blasting Shane although it didn't take Shane long to get the upper hand.

Machinations is a fun chapter to read. I found it easy to read some mutual sexual innuendo into the interactions of Shane and Trev. But is that real? More in future chapters (I'm sure).

I think that Bridget and George are headed for trouble. It's also interesting that the Tasmania disinformation has them convinced that's where Trev is.

Now, all we have to do is wait for chapter 74.

Colin B)

B)..... Ok, I see a problem with George's seemingly solution here, I'm very sure that Frank has already bugged the guesthouse, so he knows enough to warn Lisa and Joel to the dangers here. Perhaps enough to sway them them into thinking of the upcoming dangers. Frank is going to be the key in convincing those two that Dirk is not responsible in Trevor;'s attempted assassinations on his life. I doubt he will convince them of Bridget's complicity in it though, maybe they will come clean on the money though. Enough to set a counter trap against George and Bridget. I wonder if Bridget will turn on George? Sanchez has problems in Australia? Seems odd since he had a reach in the middle of an ocean? Finally Shane and Trevor are moving closer together, I have no doubt here that Shane is also gay. Great chapter CJ!! Edited by Benji

Yea, a new chapter. George and Bridget are true scum bags. They're drinking brandy and preparing for Thanksgiving while planning entrapment and murder. Thanksgiving for what? Their lives are far from the spirit of the holiday. I hope their plans entrap them.

Meanwhile Trevor and Shane now have matching running shorts. Very cute. Shane truly knows that Trevor can't keep his eyes off Shane and walk safely at the same time. The tickling and rough housing can only lead to some serious erotic touching. Their joining forces to write the great crossing tale should bring them even closer.

And so the story progresses leisurely in step with the touring pace of the two boys.

But what's up with all those carrots?

I am told there are plenty of rabbits in Australia? Aussie Rabbits

I read in the past week or so, New Zealand has an annual competition, to decrease their rabbit population. I have just completed a fast Google search. I did not get any hits for a current bounty on rabbits in Australia.

I am wondering why Shane bought extra carrots, when he doesn't like to eat them. Maybe he has plans to use them as biological, biodegradable dildos. Hmmmmm.

you know it be a great trap on george and bridget if henry and gonzolas was in on this and put a tracking device and a recorder on trevor car

it be great if their scam blows in their face

remember they were warn to not trust b&G

Good point on the warning.

Bridget found a place in Lisa's heart; Lisa was rejected by her mother, and Bridget stepped into that void. So, Lisa has a deep trust in Bridget, a trust that, shall we say, might be poorly founded.

Bridget has also been of great help to Lisa and Joel in many ways; finding the engagement ring when Joel lost it, giving them a place to be together, etc...

It was good to see Shane and Trev get serious for awhile. It's something that Trev needs to do if he wants to get over the whole pirate issue. And at least, Trev did get a small measure of revenge by blasting Shane although it didn't take Shane long to get the upper hand.

Shane has a knack for longer planning for his practical jokes. Trevor is more spontaneous. ;)

Machinations is a fun chapter to read. I found it easy to read some mutual sexual innuendo into the interactions of Shane and Trev. But is that real? More in future chapters (I'm sure).

I think that Bridget and George are headed for trouble. It's also interesting that the Tasmania disinformation has them convinced that's where Trev is.

Now, all we have to do is wait for chapter 74.

Colin B)

Shane does seem determined to protect the trees from Trevor. :D

B)..... Ok, I see a problem with George's seemingly solution here, I'm very sure that Frank has already bugged the guesthouse, so he knows enough to warn Lisa and Joel to the dangers here. Perhaps enough to sway them them into thinking of the upcoming dangers. Frank is going to be the key in convincing those two that Dirk is not responsible in Trevor;'s attempted assassinations on his life. I doubt he will convince them of Bridget's complicity in it though, maybe they will come clean on the money though. Enough to set a counter trap against George and Bridget. I wonder if Bridget will turn on George? Sanchez has problems in Australia? Seems odd since he had a reach in the middle of an ocean? Finally Shane and Trevor are moving closer together, I have no doubt here that Shane is also gay. Great chapter CJ!!

I think you mean Henry, the PI?

Erk, I started to say something that's based on chapter 74, but I caught it in time.

74, BTW, is called "Intrepid Investigators".

Yea, a new chapter. George and Bridget are true scum bags. They're drinking brandy and preparing for Thanksgiving while planning entrapment and murder. Thanksgiving for what? Their lives are far from the spirit of the holiday. I hope their plans entrap them.

Meanwhile Trevor and Shane now have matching running shorts. Very cute. Shane truly knows that Trevor can't keep his eyes off Shane and walk safely at the same time. The tickling and rough housing can only lead to some serious erotic touching. Their joining forces to write the great crossing tale should bring them even closer.

And so the story progresses leisurely in step with the touring pace of the two boys.

But what's up with all those carrots?

Bridget and George are in the spirit of giving... it's just that what they are giving might prove... problematic. 0:)

Lol. poor Trevor... so distracted.

I am told there are plenty of rabbits in Australia? Aussie Rabbits

At one point, they built the world's longest fence, nearly 1500 miles, north to south across Western Australia to keep rabbits out. The introduction of mixamatosos (a rabbit disease) eased the problem, but it's still a problem for a lot of wildlife.

I read in the past week or so, New Zealand has an annual competition, to decrease their rabbit population. I have just completed a fast Google search. I did not get any hits for a current bounty on rabbits in Australia.

Rabbits and other introduced creatures are a big problem in Australia and NZ. They've led to the extinction and near extinction of a great deal of native wildlife.

Chapter 74 is called "Intrepid Investigators" and should post on time. :)

• Site Moderator

The tripping over and running into things isn't anything new for Trevor. He tends to get distracted easily. Julie made note of that in chapter 3.

I’ll bet you’d have checked ages and pictures if any of those names were male,’Julie thought, suppressing a chuckle. Trevor’s lack of interest in girls was something she’d noticed more and more. Julie knew that Trevor’s best friend was a girl, but she’d seen him around Lisa often enough to know the relationship was entirely platonic. A charter three months before, which included a husband and wife along with their gorgeous seventeen-year-old daughter, had confirmed Julie’s theories. Trevor had treated the girl just like any other passenger, but he hadn’t spared her so much as an admiring look. As a result, Julie had not been surprised in the least a month later, when another charter had included a stunning eighteen-year-old surfer and his parents, and Trevor had been so distracted by the surfer that he’d taken to walking into the occasional bulkhead.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..