14 yr old Member Dustin

ricky

Dustin is out and doing really well. I expect he will be hanging out here again really soon.

Lol, no offense, I never seen him around before this thread. He doesn't have any posts or activity, did you meet him on GA, or was it somewhere else and introduced him here? :)

Edited by Arpeggio

Lol, no offense, I never seen him around before this thread. He doesn't have any posts or activity, did you meet him on GA, or was it somewhere else and introduced him here? :)

I was introduced to him and he came here to read some really great stories. He is such a loving and great kid and my life is better with him around. All he has to do is show up a smile and your world will be better too. He's a bit on the humble and shy side. You know how we are are own worst judges.

I'm sure he will read and post when he is given the time to do so. He doesn't even know about this thread yet or all the comments on his status page. I can't wait until he sees them and realizes all the good people that care about him so much.

Thanks all.:D

between the lines, lacey. between the lines. :wub:

love comes in all manner of shapes and sizes-you know that.

where this boy came from should have absolutely zero bearing on who he is.

wouldn't it be so wonderful if we never questioned 'where from'?

I have watched your posts and blogs for over a year, and I have the utmost respect for you. I just got caught off-guard on this one.

Please don't feel animosity toward me-I'm on your side.

:wub:

On the neck is the worst place that anyone could get bitten by that spider. Brown recluse venom kills flesh surrounding the bite site and he's lucky the bite site is contained at a half-dollar size. It could've much worse. :S It probably got to New Jersey by hitching a ride from somewhere in its native regions.

Glad he's pulling through and my best wishes are with him.

Edited by Jack Frost

On the neck is the worst place that anyone could get bitten by that spider. Brown recluse venom kills flesh surrounding the bite site and he's lucky the bite site is contained at a half-dollar size. :S It probably got to New Jersey by hitching a ride from somewhere in its native regions.

Glad he's pulling through and my best wishes are with him.

Thanks for that jack

• 5 months later...

Dustin is home from camp where he had a great time and there are some things that will still need some work in his home environment. But he is having a great Thanksgiving.

His computer was broken so we are working on getting him a replacement. I'm sure he will be back as soon as he can.

He has made a complete recovery from his spider bite and is once again a fully functioning all around great teenager.

Happy Thanksgiving.!

Ricky