I know a couple people on here already watch the new series, Teen Wolf, on MTV. Usually I don't like most MTV shows, but I gave this one a try because it had a lot of sex appeal. I was surprised. The story is actually good, the actors (mostly newcomers) are good (and hot), and it has a dark, gritty edge to it. If for no other reason, watch it for the 5, yes 5, hot actors who are regulars on the show. By the way, its on Monday nights at 10pm EST.

Scott, played by Tyler Posey.

Posted Image

Jackson, played by Colton Haynes.

Posted Image

Styles, played by Dylan O'Brien

Posted Image

Derek, played by Tyler Hoechlin.

Posted Image

And last, but not least, Allison played by Crystal Reed.

Posted Image

Now, even if you hate teen dramas, how could you resist watching a show with all that eye candy?

Edited by TetRefine

I know a couple people on here already watch the new series, Teen Wolf, on MTV. Usually I don't like most MTV shows, but I gave this one a try because it had a lot of sex appeal. I was surprised. The story is actually good, the actors (mostly newcomers) are good (and hot), and it has a dark, gritty edge to it. If for no other reason, watch it for the 5, yes 5, hot actors who are regulars on the show. By the way, its on Monday nights at 10pm EST.

Scott, played by Tyler Posey.

Posted Image

Jackson, played by Colton Haynes.

Styles, played by Dylan O'Brien

Derek, played by Tyler Hoechlin.

And last, but not least, Allison played by Crystal Reed.

Now, even if you hate teen dramas, how could you resist watching a show with all that eye candy?

You know, as soon as I read this topic title I was going to state that I'll probably never watch this show 'cause it looks like the dumbest thing after Degrassi/Gossip Girl/Twilight (not that any of these are related besides their dumbness).

Butttttttttt then I saw these pictures and I actually think I'll give it a try : DDD

• 3 weeks later...

This show is a guilty pleasure for me. It reeks of Twilight, but the allure of Styles' charms is enough to make me drop my vampire/werewolf craze inhibitions. That being said, it's not a bad show. There are some moments that make me groan, but for the most part it's crafted well enough to keep the cynic in me at bay. I thought Scott was cute at first, but on second glance, something about his jawline and eyebrows freaks me out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

It is an enjoyable show on it's own. The eyecandy is a huge bonus.

There was a great scene in a recent episode where a shirtless guy was being used to get a gay guy to hack a phone. It was cute.

I'm jumpin' aboard the Teen Wolf train, too! :D I started watching it to see how it compared to the original movie with Michael J. Fox. It's nothing like it, but it's still a great series. That, and Dylan O'Brien is the best!

• 2 weeks later...