savage moon updates

Comm, thanks for the new updates but I do find it difficult switching to different sites you post on to keep tract with this great story, I know you are on chapters 47/48 on your own site is it possible you can update every where so all you readers can stay with this great story?

Thanks. Jeff.

Edited by Jeff1

Heya, Jeff!

Yeah, I've had a ton of trouble posting on GA Stories, even with my laptop, and I haven't been able to figure out why I'm the only person having this problem. So actually posting to the site has been difficult, and fixing the problem has been difficult because I spend sooooo much time on the stories and the boards, that it's hard to make it as convenient as folks might want it to be.

But I can promise you that every time I post a new chapter, it will ALWAYS show up in one place specifically, and that's the Comicality 'Library'. ( http://www.voy.com/17262/ ) No matter what, the newest stories will always be there. If you can't find it anywhere else online, go there, and it'll beat the top of the page. K? Promise.

Thanks Comm, I know that a lot of people on nifty follow you I think S M is quite a few chapters behind but I will let as many as possible know where to find you. Thanks. Jeff.

Heya, Jeff!

Yeah, I've had a ton of trouble posting on GA Stories, even with my laptop, and I haven't been able to figure out why I'm the only person having this problem. So actually posting to the site has been difficult, and fixing the problem has been difficult because I spend sooooo much time on the stories and the boards, that it's hard to make it as convenient as folks might want it to be.

But I can promise you that every time I post a new chapter, it will ALWAYS show up in one place specifically, and that's the Comicality 'Library'. ( http://www.voy.com/17262/ ) No matter what, the newest stories will always be there. If you can't find it anywhere else online, go there, and it'll beat the top of the page. K? Promise.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..