Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

and here's to you Mrs Blake....

ret2ak

Getting warmer is a good chapter. Thanks CJ. Incidentally when I lived in Nigeria I had Nigerian style goat meat and it was delicious!

The chapter ends with a phone call from Trevor to Mr. Blake:

"“No need, he knows what to do. Give me a ring whenever you get up tomorrow, but remember, no place names. Cheers, and talk to you tomorrow,” Martin said, before ending the call. Martin then said to his wife, “I hope the parts about the phone get the message across: don’t trust the phone anymore, and hopefully he’ll keep to that rule when talking to anyone in Florida.”"

Getting warmer is a good chapter. Thanks CJ. Incidentally when I lived in Nigeria I had Nigerian style goat meat and it was delicious!

The chapter ends with a phone call from Trevor to Mr. Blake:

"“No need, he knows what to do. Give me a ring whenever you get up tomorrow, but remember, no place names. Cheers, and talk to you tomorrow,” Martin said, before ending the call. Martin then said to his wife, “I hope the parts about the phone get the message across: don’t trust the phone anymore, and hopefully he’ll keep to that rule when talking to anyone in Florida.”"

You ate GOAT??!?!? :blink: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

And yep, They are mainly emphasizing the phone security to keep Trevor from blabbing to Florida. :-)

• Like 1

You ate GOAT??!?!? :blink: :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Totally as an aside, my granny kept a nanny goat for milk because she had an ulcer and the goat milk soothed it. After a few years, they slaughtered it and had the butcher cut it all up into stew meat sized bits for the freezer. My granny had a big fall party that year and made a huge pot of goulash in one of her big black iron ketchup kettles over an open fire. With lots of veges, hot biscuits and mulled cider she fed about 40 of her children, their spouses, their kids, and great-grandkids as well. It was awesome!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..