Glee Season 3  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the Season Premier?

• Yes, I loved it and plan on watching the other episodes religiously
    • Yes, it was okay, I plan on watching the other episodes
    • No, it was boring and I've lost interest
    • No, it was boring, I've lost interestand, and they got rid of Sam
    • Not applicable - I don't watch Glee

What'd you think of the Glee Season 3 Premiere?

I was starting to lose interest in Glee towards the end of last season. I'm not sure when exactly the show jumped the shark for me, but it did.

Finding out that

Chord Overstreet

is no longer on the show just about killed Glee for me.

It was ok. It has it's funny moments but I wasn't digging all the showtunes. I liked the show much better when it was mainly radio music. And yea it's too bad he's not on it anymore. But Finns still looking sharp.

I still hate Kurt

My daughter is a HUGE glee fan so I watch with her...she doesn't have to twist my arm. I love showtunes and I'm not afraid to admit it Posted Image Its fun and I would rather my kid watch that then something like MTV's teen mom :o

I second the hate of Kurt. I kinda think he can be cute, when he is silent, and dressed normal. The second he opens his mouth, I want to hit him for being so gay. Jk. But he really is irritating. But Glee is teh shiznit. I love to sing and am glad this show is bringing singing back to being cool.

I agree the season premiere wasnt the best but I didnt expect it to be its the first episode on year worth of shows. So I expect better coming up, but overall Chord not on the show doesnt really hold much for me he was cute but he wasnt the reason I watch the show.

Why do you guys hate Kurt?

I follow Glee and found the episode enjoyable but not great. I was saddened to see Sam not be in the series anymore but aside from a few side stories in the previous season, he wasn't really shining through. As much as I want to like TIna's character, she's just there to ... simply be there. I feel like she's not written very well, or at all in most episodes. Hopefully this season will change that.

I hated what they did with Kurt last season, so I'm hoping he's less...blah. I'm not a fan of Blaine, sure he's adorable, but there's not much else to his personality. I find myself dreading each time he's on screen and not singing. Also, I admit, I'm a Karofsky fan and secretly/openly hope he and Kurt get together.

lb.

The season premiere was terrible in my opinion. It was more "The Rachel & Kurt Show" than ever. I despise both characters as leads. Kurt and Blaine are boring and without even an ounce of chemistry. Rachel is the perfect annoying girl, but she's not likable in the least. At least make it an ensemble episode with even screen time...

I did love the brief scenes with the girl who auditioned but couldn't sing. She's awesome and I hope we get to see more of her. Not singing obviously, but the character with some storylines.

I thought it was okay, it wasn't great but it wasn't all that bad. I liked the number Kurt and Rachel did together.

We've known Sam (Chord) wouldn't be coming back for a while now. They didn't offer him a part on the main cast like they did Darren just a guest spot for 10 episodes, so he said no.

I'll continue watching the show until my four favorite characters are gone (Rachel, Kurt, Brittany, and Santana). At least Kurt and Rachel will be gone after this season, possibly Santana. I seriously doubt Brittany's character will ever graduate so I'm probably in it for the long haul.

I've been watching since the first season.. not sure why I started, might be something about my sister hogging the remote. But now I love Glee! My favorite caracther is Brittany, she's hillarious (and hot). I also like Puck and Blaine, Blaine because I was a huge starkid fan before Darren got the part of Blaine and it's cool to see a guy like him making it big.