I'm supposed to be sleeping...

Comicality

Ok....just 15 minutes more...and I'll go to sleep. Promise. Wait...twenty minutes! Hehehe!

I don't know, the full moon is good for inspiration I guess! :P

Oh!!! And the story "A Whole Other You" has been re-edited from scratch and posted on the Kindle now too! So check it out! http://www.imagine-magazine.org/index.php?module=store&show=comicality

AND....where did I leave off with my story reviews? I was supposed to be getting better about that? I think "Birthright" was my last one! gotta get back on that.

Hehehe, I'm like a kid in a candy shop all over again! I love it! Seezya soon!

Ok...20 MORE minutes! Then bed. I swear! :P

Laters!

Hehe..It must have been 5am Chicago time when you posted that. I know this is probably posted late, and I'm hoping you've gotten some rest by now.

You shouldn't exhaust yourself so much, dude Posted Image Though I may be an hypocrite to say that, because I also frequently stay up later than I should too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, it's weird, but I'm honestly starting to think that exhausting myself is where most of my crazy ideas come from. Like dreaming while I'm awake. Does that make me insane? It probably will at some point. But that'll be fun! So I look forward to it. :P