The 25 days of holiday songs.

Andrew Q Gordon

Day 8 - When it comes to Christmas songs some are sweet and some not. One of the ones I simply fell in love with comes from a raunchy sort of movie but how could you not love Dolly Parton when she is singing about Christmas.

Day 8 - When it comes to Christmas songs some are sweet and some not. One of the ones I simply fell in love with comes from a raunchy sort of movie but how could you not love Dolly Parton when she is singing about Christmas.

That one is really good :D ... Was thinking of adding that to my own list... lol

Another one of hers I really like is:

I Believe in Santa Claus by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton

• Site Administrator

My favorite version of Little Drummer Boy. by Bob Seger

• Site Administrator

Josh Groban's Believe (from Polar Express)

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - For the Sake of Our Brother

1st - I think it's pretty cool, all the responses, I really didn't expect many, I figured I'd be typing to myself. Second, me and Lil' Q are going to try to listen to them later, have to see, she's been a handful last night - wonder if she doesn't like the splint on my hand. :/ [which makes it really hard to hold the baby, let alone type.]

I remember loving the Chipmunks as a kid. I used this version cause it had the crappy 60's animation and depicts the antiquated recording equipment of the times in it.

Enjoy

Chipmunks Christmas Song

Well, gotta admit so far it the list has been varied. Unfortunately, the one I was planning to post tomorrow went up already, and by the artist who introduced it. So back to look over my list. lol. Tomorrow should be fun. :)

1st - I think it's pretty cool, all the responses, I really didn't expect many, I figured I'd be typing to myself. Second, me and Lil' Q are going to try to listen to them later, have to see, she's been a handful last night - wonder if she doesn't like the splint on my hand. Posted Image [which makes it really hard to hold the baby, let alone type.]

I remember loving the Chipmunks as a kid. I used this version cause it had the crappy 60's animation and depicts the antiquated recording equipment of the times in it.

Enjoy

Chipmunks Christmas Song

Q, dude, I love you. I am not counting this in my 25 days... but as a musical response to your song of the day.